아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 17 Votes 0 Comment 0

(41:   )내가 땅 끝에서부터 너를 붙들며 땅 모퉁이에서부터 너를 부르고 네게 이르기를 (너는 나의 종이라) 내가 너를 택하고 싫어하여 버리지 아니하였다 하였노라

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, '(You are my servant)'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

(41:   )버러지 같은 너 야곱아, 너희 이스라엘 사람들아 (두려워하지 말라) 나 여호와가 말하노니 내가 너를 도울 것이라 네 구속자는 이스라엘의 거룩한 이이니라

(Do not be afraid), O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

(42:   )내가 붙드는 나의 종, 내 마음에 기뻐하는 자 곧 (내가 택한 사람)을 보라 내가 나의 영을 그에게 주었은즉 그가 이방에 정의를 베풀리라

"Here is my servant, whom I uphold, (my chosen one) in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

(42:   )나 여호와가 의로 너를 불렀은즉 내가 네 손을 잡아 너를 보호하며 너를 세워 백성의 언약과 (이방의 빛)이 되게 하리니

"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and (a light for the Gentiles),

(43:   )야곱아 너를 창조하신 여호와께서 지금 말씀하시느니라 이스라엘아 너를 지으신 이가 말씀하시느니라 너는 두려워하지 말라 내가 너를 구속하였고 내가 너를 지명하여 불렀나니 (너는 내 것이라)

But now, this is what the LORD says--he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; (you are mine).

(43:   )네가 내 눈에 (보배롭고 존귀하며) 내가 너를 사랑하였은즉 내가 네 대신 사람들을 내어 주며 백성들이 네 생명을 대신하리니

Since you are (precious and honored) in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life.

(43:   )보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 반드시 내가 광야에 길을 (사막에 강)을 내리니

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and (streams in the wasteland).

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 61
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413