아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 17 Votes 0 Comment 0

(41:   )내가 땅 끝에서부터 너를 붙들며 땅 모퉁이에서부터 너를 부르고 네게 이르기를 (너는 나의 종이라) 내가 너를 택하고 싫어하여 버리지 아니하였다 하였노라

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, '(You are my servant)'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you.

(41:   )버러지 같은 너 야곱아, 너희 이스라엘 사람들아 (두려워하지 말라) 나 여호와가 말하노니 내가 너를 도울 것이라 네 구속자는 이스라엘의 거룩한 이이니라

(Do not be afraid), O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

(42:   )내가 붙드는 나의 종, 내 마음에 기뻐하는 자 곧 (내가 택한 사람)을 보라 내가 나의 영을 그에게 주었은즉 그가 이방에 정의를 베풀리라

"Here is my servant, whom I uphold, (my chosen one) in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.

(42:   )나 여호와가 의로 너를 불렀은즉 내가 네 손을 잡아 너를 보호하며 너를 세워 백성의 언약과 (이방의 빛)이 되게 하리니

"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and (a light for the Gentiles),

(43:   )야곱아 너를 창조하신 여호와께서 지금 말씀하시느니라 이스라엘아 너를 지으신 이가 말씀하시느니라 너는 두려워하지 말라 내가 너를 구속하였고 내가 너를 지명하여 불렀나니 (너는 내 것이라)

But now, this is what the LORD says--he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; (you are mine).

(43:   )네가 내 눈에 (보배롭고 존귀하며) 내가 너를 사랑하였은즉 내가 네 대신 사람들을 내어 주며 백성들이 네 생명을 대신하리니

Since you are (precious and honored) in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life.

(43:   )보라 내가 새 일을 행하리니 이제 나타낼 것이라 너희가 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐 반드시 내가 광야에 길을 (사막에 강)을 내리니

See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and (streams in the wasteland).

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.4.11]성경퀴즈 제210회(이사야 41-43장) azangc 2021.04.10 17
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 413 Next
/ 413