아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 1 Votes 0 Comment 0

(출 16:     )이스라엘 자손이 보고 그것이 무엇인지 알지 못하여 서로 이르되 이것이 무엇이냐 하니 모세가 그들에게 이르되 이는 여호와께서 너희에게 주어 먹게 하신 (                       )이라

When the Israelites saw it, they said to each other, "What is it?" For they did not know what it was. Moses said to them, "It is (                       ) the LORD has given you to eat.

(출 16:     )이스라엘 족속이 그 이름을 (                       )라 하였으며 깟씨 같이 희고 맛은 꿀 섞은 과자 같았더라

The people of Israel called (                       ). It was white like coriander seed and tasted like wafers made with honey.

(출 17:     )그가 그 곳 이름을 맛사 또는 므리바라 불렀으니 이는 이스라엘 자손이 다투었음이요 또는 그들이 여호와를 (                       )하여 이르기를 여호와께서 우리 중에 계신가 안 계신가 하였음이더라

And he called the place Massah and Meribah because the Israelites quarreled and because they (                       ) the LORD saying, "Is the LORD among us or not?"

(출 17:     )모세가 제단을 쌓고 그 이름을 여호와 (                       )라 하고

Moses built an altar and called it The LORD is (                       ).

(출 18:     )너는 또 온 백성 가운데서 능력 있는 사람들 곧 하나님을 두려워하며 진실하며 (                       )을 미워하는 자를 살펴서 백성 위에 세워 천부장과 백부장과 오십부장과 십부장을 삼아

But select capable men from all the people--men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate (                       )--and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens.

(출 19:     )(                       )가 다 내게 속하였나니 너희가 내 말을 잘 듣고 내 언약을 지키면 너희는 모든 민족 중에서 내 소유가 되겠고

Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although (                       ) is mine,

(출 19:22)또 여호와에게 가까이 하는 제사장들에게 그 몸을 (                       ) 하게 하라 나 여호와가 그들을 칠까 하노라

Even the priests, who approach the LORD, must (                       ) themselves, or the LORD will break out against them."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2017.7.30]성경퀴즈 제21회(출애굽기 16-19장) azangc 2020.03.04 1
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 413 Next
/ 413