아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 263 Votes 0 Comment 0

(고전 1: )형제들아 내가 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 너희를 권하노니 모두가 같은 말을 하고 너희 가운데 분쟁이 없이 ( )과 같은 뜻으로 온전히 합하라

(고전 2: )우리가 ( )을 받지 아니하고 오직 하나님으로부터 온 영을 받았으니 이는 우리로 하여금 하나님께서 우리에게 은혜로 주신 것들을 알게 하려 하심이라

(고전 3: )너희는 너희가 하나님의 ( )인 것과 하나님의 성령이 너희 안에 계시는 것을 알지 못하느냐

(고전 4: )하나님의 나라는 말에 있지 아니하고 오직 ( )에 있음이라

(고전 5: )너희는 누룩 없는 자인데 새 덩어리가 되기 위하여 묵은 누룩을 내버리라 우리의 유월절 양 곧 그리스도께서 ( )되셨느니라

(고전 6: )너희 몸은 너희가 하나님께로부터 받은 바 너희 가운데 계신 ( )인 줄을 알지 못하느냐 너희는 너희 자신의 것이 아니라

(고전 7: )너희는 값으로 사신 것이니 ( ) 종이 되지 말라

(고전 8: )그러므로 만일 음식이 내 형제를 실족하게 한다면 나는 영원히 ( )를 먹지 아니하여 내 형제를 실족하지 않게 하리라

(고전 9: )내가 복음을 전할지라도 자랑할 것이 없음은 내가 부득불 할 일임이라 만일 ( )을 전하지 아니하면 내게 화가 있을 것이로다

(고전 10: )사람이 감당할 시험 밖에는 너희가 당한 것이 없나니 오직 하나님은 미쁘사 너희가 감당하지 못할 시험 당함을 허락하지 아니하시고 시험 당할 즈음에 또한 ( )을 내사 너희로 능히 감당하게 하시느니라

(1 Corinithians 1: )I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly ( ) and thought.

(1 Corinithians 2: )We have not received ( ) but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.

(1 Corinithians 3: )Don't you know that you yourselves are God's ( ) and that God's Spirit lives in you?

(1 Corinithians 4: )For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of ( ).

(1 Corinithians 5: )Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast--as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been ( ).

(1 Corinithians 6: )Do you not know that your body is ( ), who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

(1 Corinithians 7: )You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of ( ).

(1 Corinithians 8: )Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother to fall into sin, I will never eat ( ) again, so that I will not cause him to fall.

(1 Corinithians 9: )Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach ( )!

(1 Corinithians 10: )No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide ( ) so that you can stand up under it.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.5.15] 제99회 성경 퀴즈 / 99th Bible Quiz azangc 2016.05.14 263
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 413 Next
/ 413