아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 71 Votes 0 Comment 0
(행 11:   바나바는 (            ) 사람이요 성령과 믿음이 충만한 사람이라 이에 큰 무리가 주께 더하여지더라
(행 12:   )하나님의 말씀은 (            )하여 더하더라
(행 13:   )바울과 바나바가 담대히 말하여 이르되 하나님의 말씀을 마땅히 먼저 너희에게 전할 것이로되 너희가 그것을 버리고 영생을 얻기에 합당하지 않은 자로 자처하기로 우리가 (            )에게로 향하노라
(행 14:   )제자들의 마음을 굳게 하여 이 (            )에 머물러 있으라 권하고 또 우리가 하나님의 나라에 들어가려면 많은 환난을 겪어야 할 것이라 하고
(행 15:   )믿음으로 그들의 (            )을 깨끗이 하사 그들이나 우리나 차별하지 아니하셨느니라
(행 16:   )이르되 주 (            )를 믿으라 그리하면 너와 네 집이 구원을 받으리라 하고
(행 17:   )베뢰아에 있는 사람들은 데살로니가에 있는 사람들보다 더 너그러워서 간절한 마음으로 말씀을 받고 이것이 그러한가 하여 날마다 성경을 (            )하므로
(행 18:   )아볼로가 아가야로 건너가고자 함으로 형제들이 그를 격려하며 제자들에게 편지를 써 영접하라 하였더니 그가 가매 (            )로 말미암아 믿은 자들에게 많은 유익을 주니
(행 19:   )이르되 너희가 믿을 때에 (            )을 받았느냐 이르되 아니라 우리는 성령이 계심도 듣지 못하였노라
(행 20:   )내가 달려갈 길과 주 예수께 받은 (            ) 곧 하나님의 은혜의 복음을 증언하는 일을 마치려 함에는 나의 생명조차 조금도 귀한 것으로 여기지 아니하노라

(Acts 11: )He was ( ) man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and a great number of people were brought to the Lord.

(Acts 12: )But the word of God ( ) and spread.

(Acts 13: )Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to ( ).

(Acts 14: )strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to ( ). "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

(Acts 15: )He made no distinction between us and them, for he purified their ( ) by faith.

(Acts 16: )They replied, "Believe in the Lord ( ), and you will be saved--you and your household."

(Acts 17: )Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and ( ) the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

(Acts 18: )When Apollos wanted to go to Achaia, the brothers encouraged him and wrote to the disciples there to welcome him. On arriving, he was a great help to those who ( ) had believed.

(Acts 19: )and asked them, "Did you receive ( ) when you believed?" They answered, "No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit."

(Acts 20: )However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete ( ) the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 61
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413