아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 165 Votes 0 Comment 0

(고후 1:   )우리의 모든 환난 중에서 우리를 위로하사 우리로 하여금 하나님께 받는 위로로써 모든 환난 중에 있는 자들을 능히 (            )하게 하시는 이시로다

(고후 2:   )내가 마음에 큰 눌림과 걱정이 있어 많은 (            )로 너희에게 썼노니 이는 너희로 근심하게 하려 한 것이 아니요 오직 내가 너희를 향하여 넘치는 사랑이 있음을 너희로 알게 하려 함이라

(고후 3:   )너희는 우리로 말미암아 나타난 (            )니 이는 먹으로 쓴 것이 아니요 오직 살아 계신 하나님의 영으로 쓴 것이며 또 돌판에 쓴 것이 아니요 오직 육의 마음판에 쓴 것이라

(고후 4:   )우리가 이 (            )를 질그릇에 가졌으니 이는 심히 큰 능력은 하나님께 있고 우리에게 있지 아니함을 알게 하려 함이라

(고후 5:   )이는 우리가 다 반드시 그리스도의 (            ) 앞에 나타나게 되어 각각 선악간에 그 몸으로 행한 것을 따라 받으려 함이라

(고후 6:   )이르시되 내가 은혜 베풀 때에 너에게 듣고 구원의 날에 너를 도왔다 하셨으니 보라 지금은 은혜 받을 만한 때요 보라 지금은 (            )의 날이로다

(고후 7:   )하나님의 뜻대로 하는 근심은 후회할 것이 없는 (            )에 이르게 하는 회개를 이루는 것이요 세상 근심은 사망을 이루는 것이니라

(고후 8:   )이제 너희의 넉넉한 것으로 그들의 부족한 것을 보충함은 후에 그들의 넉넉한 것으로 너희의 부족한 것을 보충하여 (            )하게 하려 함이라

(고후 9:   )이 봉사의 직무가 성도들의 부족한 것을 보충할 뿐 아니라 사람들이 하나님께 드리는 많은 (            )로 말미암아 넘쳤느니라

(고후 10:   )우리의 싸우는 무기는 육신에 속한 것이 아니요 오직 어떤 견고한 진도 무너뜨리는 하나님의 (            )이라 모든 이론을 무너뜨리며

(고후 11:   )내가 부득불 자랑할진대 내가 (            )을 자랑하리라

(고후 12:   )그러므로 내가 그리스도를 위하여 약한 것들과 능욕과 궁핍과 박해와 곤고를 기뻐하노니 이는 내가 약한 그 때에 강함이라

(고후 13:   )주 예수 그리스도의 (            )와 하나님의 사랑과 성령의 교통하심이 너희 무리와 함께 있을지어다

(2 Corinithians 1:   )who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with (            ) we ourselves have received from God.

(2 Corinithians 2:   )For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many (            ), not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you.

(2 Corinithians 3:   )You show that you are (            ), the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

(2 Corinithians 4:   )But we have this (            ) in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

(2 Corinithians 5:   )For we must all appear before (            ) seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

(2 Corinithians 6:   )For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of (            ).

(2 Corinithians 7:   )Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to (            ) and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.

(2 Corinithians 8:   )At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. Then there will be (            ),

(2 Corinithians 9:   )This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of (            ) to God.

(2 Corinithians 10:   )The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine (            ) to demolish strongholds.

(2 Corinithians 11:   )If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my (            ).

(2 Corinithians 12:   )That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

(2 Corinithians 13:   )May t(            ) of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.sa

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 64
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413