아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 789 Votes 0 Comment 0
<개역개정판>
01. (레 21:    )제사장 아론의 자손 중에 흠이 있는 자는 나와 여호와께 화제를 드리지 못할지니 (            ) 나와서 그의 하나님께 음식을 드리지 못하느니라
02. (레 22:    )만일 누구든지 서원한 것을 갚으려 하든지 자의로 예물을 드리려 하여 소나 양으로 화목제물을 여호와께 드리는 자는 기쁘게 받으심이 되도록 (            ) 온전한 것으로 할지니
03. (레 23:    )너희 땅의 곡물을 벨 때에 밭 모퉁이까지 다 베지 말며 떨어진 것을 줍지 말고 그것을 (            ) 을 위하여 남겨두라 나는 너희의 하나님 여호와이니라
04. (레 24:    ) (            ) 본토인에게든지 그 법을 동일하게 할 것은 나는 너희의 하나님 여호와임이니라
05. (레 25:    )너희는 오십 년째 해를 거룩하게 하여 그 땅에 있는 모든 주민을 위하여 (            ) 이 해는 너희에게 희년이니 너희는 각각 자기의 소유지로 돌아가며 각각 자기의 가족에게로 돌아갈지며
06. (레 26:    )그런즉 그들이 그들의 원수들의 땅에 있을 때에 내가 그들을 (            ) 미워하지 아니하며 아주 멸하지 아니하고 그들과 맺은 내 언약을 폐하지 아니하리니 나는 여호와 그들의 하나님이 됨이니라
07. (레 27:    )어떤 사람이 자기 소유 중에서 오직 여호와께 온전히 바친 모든 것은 사람이든지 가축이든지 기업의 밭이든지 팔지도 못하고 무르지도 못하나니 바친 것은  (            ) 지극히 거룩함이며

<NIV>
01. (Leviticus 21:    ) No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the offerings made to the LORD by fire. (            ); he must not come near to offer the food of his God.
02. (Leviticus 22:    ) When anyone brings from the herd or flock a fellowship offering to the LORD to fulfill a special vow or as a freewill offering, it must be 
without (            ) to be acceptable.
03. (Leviticus 23:    ) When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Leave them for the (            ). I am the LORD your God.
04. (Leviticus 24:    ) You are to have the same law for the (            ) and the native-born. I am the LORD your God.
05. (Leviticus 25:    ) Consecrate the fiftieth year and (            ) throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; each one of you is to return to his family property and each to his own clan.
06. (Leviticus 26:    ) Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will (            ) or abhor them so as to destroy them completely, breaking my covenant with them. I am the LORD their God.
07. (Leviticus 27:    ) But nothing that a man owns and devotes to the LORD -whether man or animal or family land--may be sold or redeemed; everything so devoted is most holy (            )

<성경퀴즈에 대한 알림>
1. 성경퀴즈 제공: 아리조나 한인장로교회 (이 성경퀴즈 내용을 누구든지 사용하셔도 좋습니다.>
2. 성경퀴즈는 관찰, 해석, 적용을 위한 용도로 제출될 수 있습니다. 지금 제공되고 있는 것은 성경을 관찰하게 하기 위한 용도의 성경퀴즈로서 퀴즈의 초급단계입니다.
3. 성경퀴즈에 대한 풀이를 답글로 달아도 좋습니다. 다만 아리조나한인장로교인들이 아니신 경우에는 육 개월에 한 번(1, 7월 첫 주) 교회를 방문해서 그동안 풀었던 퀴즈 답안을 제출하시면 조그만 선물을 드리겠습니다.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 66
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413