아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 662 Votes 0 Comment 0

<개역개정판>
01. (출 31:    )너는 이스라엘 자손에게 말하여 이르기를 너희는 (            )을 지키라 이는 나와 너희 사이에 너희 대대의 표징이니 나는 너희를 거룩하게 하는 여호와인 줄 너희가 알게 함이라
02. (출 32:    )그러나 그들의 죄를 사하시옵소서 그렇지 아니하시오면 원하건대 주께서 (            )에서 내 이름을 지워 버려 주옵소서
03. (출 33:    )여호와께서 이르시되 내가 내 모든 선한 것을 네 앞으로 지나가게 하고 여호와의 이름을 네 앞에 선포하리라 나는 (            )에게 은혜를 베풀고 긍휼히 여길 자에게 긍휼히 여길 자에게 긍휼을 베푸느니라
04. (출 34:    )너는 삼가 그 땅의 주민과 언약을 세우지 말지니 이는 그들이 (            )을 음란하게 섬기며 네 아들에게 그들의 신들을 음란하게 섬기게 할까 함이니라
05. (출 35:    )마음에 (            ) 남녀는 누구나 여호와께서 모세의 손을 빌어 명령하신 모든 것을 만들기 위하여 물품을 드렸으니 이것이 이스라엘 자손이 여호와께 자원하여 드린 예물이니라
06. (출 36:    )그모세가 명령을 내리매 그들이 진중에 공포하여 이르되 남녀를 막론하고 성소에 드릴 예물을 (            ) 하매 백성이 가져오기를 그치니
07. (출 37:    )그룹들이 그 날개를 높이 펴서 그 날개로 (            )를 덮었으며 그 얼굴은 서로 대하여 속죄소를 향하였더라
08. (출 38:    )단 지파 아히사막의 아들 오홉리압이 그와 함께 하였으니 오홀리압은 (            ) 조각하며 또 청색 자색 홍색 실과 가는 베 실로 수 놓은 자더라
09. (출 39:    )그들이 또 순금으로 거룩한 패를 만들고 도장을 새김같이 그 위에 (            )이라 새기고
10. (출 40:    )모세가 회막에 들어갈 수 없었으니 이는 구름이 회막 위에 덮이고 여호와의 영광이 (            )에 충만함이었으며

<NIV>
01. (Exodus 31:    ) Say to the Israelites, You must observe my (            ). This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.
02. (Exodus 32:    ) But now, please forgive their sin--but if not, then blot me out of the (            ).
03. (Exodus 33:    ) And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will (            ) on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. "
04. (Exodus 34:    ) Be careful not to make a treaty with those who live in the land; for when they (            ) to their gods and sacrifice to them, they will invite you and you will eat their sacrifices.
05. (Exodus 35:    ) All the Israelite men and women who (            ) brought to the LORD freewill offerings for all the work the LORD through Moses had commanded them to do.
06. (Exodus 36:    ) Then Moses gave an order and they sent this word throughout the camp: "No man or woman is to make anything else as an (            ) for the sanctuary." And so the people were restrained from bringing more
07. (Exodus 37:    ) The cherubim had their wings spread upward, (            ) with them. The cherubim faced each other, looking toward the cover.
08. (Exodus 38:    ) with him was Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan--a (            ), and an embroiderer in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen
09. (Exodus 49:    ) They mounted the onyx stones in gold filigree settings and engraved them like a seal with the names of the (            ).
10. (Exodus 30:    ) Moses could not enter the Tent of Meeting because the cloud had settled upon it, and the glory of the LORD filled the (            ).

<성경퀴즈에 대한 알림>
1. 성경퀴즈 제공: 아리조나 한인장로교회 (이 성경퀴즈 내용을 누구든지 사용하셔도 좋습니다.>
2. 성경퀴즈는 관찰, 해석, 적용을 위한 용도로 제출될 수 있습니다. 지금 제공되고 있는 것은 성경을 관찰하게 하기 위한 용도의 성경퀴즈로서 퀴즈의 초급단계입니다.
3. 성경퀴즈에 대한 풀이를 답글로 달아도 좋습니다. 다만 아리조나한인장로교인들이 아니신 경우에는 육 개월에 한 번(1, 7월 첫 주) 교회를 방문해서 그동안 풀었던 퀴즈 답안을 제출하시면 조그만 선물을 드리겠습니다.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 65
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413