아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 2 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )여호와는 질투하시며 (보복하시는 하나님)이시니라 여호와는 보복하시며 진노하시되 자기를 거스르는 자에게 여호와는 보복하시며 자기를 대적하는 자에게 진노를 품으시며

The LORD is a jealous and (avenging God); the LORD takes vengeance and is filled with wrath. The LORD takes vengeance on his foes and maintains his wrath against his enemies.

(1:   )여호와는 (노하기를 더디하시며) 권능이 크시며 벌 받을 자를 결코 내버려두지 아니하시느니라 여호와의 길은 회오리바람과 광풍에 있고 구름은 그의 발의 티끌이로다

The LORD is (slow to anger) and great in power; the LORD will not leave the guilty unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet.

(1:   )누가 능히 그의 (분노 앞에 서며) 누가 능히 그의 진노를 감당하랴 그의 진노가 불처럼 쏟아지니 그로 말미암아 바위들이 깨지는도다

Who (can withstand his indignation)? Who can endure his fierce anger? His wrath is poured out like fire; the rocks are shattered before him.

(1:   )여호와는 선하시며 (환난 날에 산성)이시라 그는 자기에게 피하는 자들을 아시느니라

The LORD is good, (a refuge in times of trouble). He cares for those who trust in him,

(2:   )만군의 여호와의 말씀에 내가 네 대적이 되어 네 병거들을 불살라 연기가 되게 하고 (네 젊은 사자들을) 칼로 멸할 것이며 내가 또 네 노략한 것을 땅에서 끊으리니 네 파견자의 목소리가 다시는 들리지 아니하리라 하셨느니라

"I am against you," declares the LORD Almighty. "I will burn up your chariots in smoke, and the sword will devour (your young lions). I will leave you no prey on the earth. The voices of your messengers will no longer be heard."

(3:   )화 있을진저 피의 성이여 그 안에는 거짓이 가득하고 (포악이 가득하며) 탈취가 떠나지 아니하는도다

Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, (full of plunder), never without victims!

(3:   )보라 내가 네게 말하노니 만군의 여호와의 말씀에 네 치마를 걷어 올려 네 얼굴에 이르게 하고 (네 벌거벗은 것)을 나라들에게 보이며 네 부끄러운 곳을 뭇 민족에게 보일 것이요

"I am against you," declares the LORD Almighty. "I will lift your skirts over your face. I will show the nations (your nakedness) and the kingdoms your shame.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 64
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413