아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 29 Votes 0 Comment 0

(46:   )내 종 야곱아 (두려워하지 말라) 이스라엘아 놀라지 말라 보라 내가 너를 먼 곳에서 구원하며 네 자손을 포로된 땅에서 구원하리니 야곱이 돌아와서 평안하며 걱정 없이 살게 될 것이라 그를 두렵게 할 자 없으리라

"(Do not fear), O Jacob my servant; do not be dismayed, O Israel. I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid.

(46:   )여호와의 말씀이니라 내 종 야곱아 내가 너와 함께 있나니 두려워하지 말라 (내가 너를 흩었던) 그 나라들은 다 멸할지라도 너는 사라지지 아니하리라 내가 너를 법도대로 징계할 것이요 결코 무죄한 자로 여기지 아니하리라 하시니라

Do not fear, O Jacob my servant, for I am with you," declares the LORD. "Though I completely destroy all the nations among (which I scatter you), I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only with justice; I will not let you go entirely unpunished."

(47:   )오호라 (여호와의 칼)이여 네가 언제까지 쉬지 않겠느냐 네 칼집에 들어가서 가만히 쉴지어다

"'Ah, (sword of the LORD),' you cry,'how long till you rest? Return to your scabbard; cease and be still.'

(48:   )네가 (네 업적과 보물)을 의뢰하므로 너도 정복을 당할 것이요 그모스는 그의 제사장들과 고관들과 함께 포로되어 갈 것이라

Since you trust in (your deeds and riches), you too will be taken captive, and Chemosh will go into exile, together with his priests and officials.

(48:   )(여호와의 일)을 게을리 하는 자는 저주를 받을 것이요 자기 칼을 금하여 피를 흘리지 아니하는 자도 저주를 받을 것이로다

"A curse on him who is lax in doing (the LORD'S work)! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed!

(48:   )우리가 모압의 교만을 들었나니 (심한 교만) 곧 그의 자고와 오만과 자랑과 그 마음의 거만이로다

"We have heard of Moab's pride--her (overweening pride) and conceit, her pride and arrogance and the haughtiness of her heart.

(48:   )모압이 여호와를 (거슬러 자만)하였으므로 멸망하고 다시 나라를 이루지 못하리로다

Moab will be destroyed as a nation because she (defied) the LORD.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2019.8.18]성경퀴즈 제126회(욥기 19-22장) azangc 2020.03.04 65198
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413