아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 1 Votes 0 Comment 0

(창 23:     )내 주여 들으소서 당신은 우리 가운데 있는 하나님이 세우신 지도자이시니 우리 묘실 중에서 (                    ) 택하여 당신의 죽은 자를 장사하소서 우리 중에서 자기 묘실에 당신의 죽은 자 장사함을 금할 자가 없으리이다

"Sir, listen to us. You are a mighty prince among us. Bury your dead in (                    ) of our tombs. None of us will refuse you his tomb for burying your dead."

(창 23:     )그 땅의 백성이 듣는 데서 에브론에게 말하여 이르되 당신이 합당히 여기면 청하건대 내 말을 들으시오 내가 (                    )을 당신에게 주리니 당신은 내게서 받으시오 내가 나의 죽은 자를 거기 장사하겠노라

and he said to Ephron in their hearing, "Listen to me, if you will. I will pay (                    ). Accept it from me so I can bury my dead there."

(창 24:     )그 사람이 그를 묵묵히 주목하며 여호와께서 과연 (                    )을 주신 여부를 알고자 하더니

Without saying a word, the man watched her closely to learn whether or not the LORD had made (                    ) successful.

(창 24:     )주인이 내게 이르되 내가 섬기는 여호와께서 그의 사자를 너와 함께 보내어 네게 평탄한 길을 주시리니 너는 (                    ) 내 아버지 집에서 내 아들을 위하여 아내를 택할 것이니라

"He replied, 'The LORD, before whom I have walked, will send his angel with you and make your journey a success, so that you can get a wife for my son (                    ) and from my father's family.

(창 25:     )여호와께서 그에게 이르시되 두 국민이 네 태중에 있구나 두 민족이 네 복중에서부터 나누이리라 이 족속이 저 족속보다 강하겠고 큰 자가 (                    ) 섬기리라 하셨더라

The LORD said to her, "Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, and the older will serve (                    )."

(창 25:     )야곱이 떡과 팥죽을 에서에게 주매 에서가 먹으며 마시고 일어나 갔으니 에서가 장자의 명분을 (                    ).

Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew. He ate and drank, and then got up and left. So Esau (                    ) his birthright.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2017.12.10]성경퀴즈 제40회(민수기 25-28장) azangc 2020.03.04 0
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413