아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 17 Votes 0 Comment 0

(4:   )예루살렘아 (네 마음의 악)을 씻어 버리라 그리하면 구원을 얻으리라 네 악한 생각이 네 속에 얼마나 오래 머물겠느냐

O Jerusalem, wash (the evil from your heart) and be saved. How long will you harbor wicked thoughts?

(4:   )내 백성은 나를 알지 못하는 어리석은 자요 지각이 없는 미련한 자식이라 악을 행하기에는 지각이 있으나 (선을 행하기)에는 무지하도다

"My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not (how to do good)."

(5:   )너희는 예루살렘 거리로 빨리 다니며 그 넓은 거리에서 찾아보고 알라 너희가 만일 정의를 행하며 진리를 구하는 자를 (한 사람이라도) 찾으면 내가 이 성읍을 용서하리라

"Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem, look around and consider, search through her squares. If you can find (but one person) who deals honestly and seeks the truth, I will forgive this city.

(5:   )내가 지도자들에게 가서 그들에게 말하리라 그들은 여호와의 길, (자기 하나님의 법)을 안다 하였더니 그들도 일제히 멍에를 꺾고 결박을 끊은지라

So I will go to the leaders and speak to them; surely they know (the way of the LORD), the requirements of their God." But with one accord they too had broken off the yoke and torn off the bonds.

(5:   )그들이 여호와를 인정하지 아니하며 말하기를 여호와께서는 계시지 아니하니 재앙이 우리에게 임하지 아니할 것이요 우리가 (칼과 기근)을 보지 아니할 것이며

They have lied about the LORD; they said, "He will do nothing! No harm will come to us; we will never see (sword or famine).

(6:   )예루살렘아 너는 훈계를 받으라 그리하지 아니하면 내 마음이 너를 싫어하고 너를 황폐하게 하여 (주민이 없는 땅)으로 만들리라

Take warning, O Jerusalem, or I will turn away from you and make your land desolate so (no one can live in it)."

(6:   )땅이여 들으라 내가 이 백성에게 재앙을 내리리니 이것이 그들의 생각의 결과라 그들이 내 말을 듣지 아니하며 (내 율법)을 거절하였음이니라

Hear, O earth: I am bringing disaster on this people, the fruit of their schemes, because they have not listened to my words and have rejected (my law).

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.6.20]성경퀴즈 제220회(예레미야 4-6장) azangc 2021.06.19 17
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 413 Next
/ 413