아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 22 Votes 0 Comment 0

(50:   )주 여호와께서 (학자들의 혀)를 내게 주사 나로 곤고한 자를 말로 어떻게 도와 줄 줄을 알게 하시고 아침마다 깨우치시되 나의 귀를 깨우치사 학자들 같이 알아듣게 하시도다

4The Sovereign LORD has given me (an instructed tongue), to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.

(50:   )주 여호와께서 나를 도우시므로 내가 부끄러워하지 아니하고 내 얼굴을 (부싯돌 같이) 굳게 하였으므로 내가 수치를 당하지 아니할 줄 아노라

7Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face (like flint), and I know I will not be put to shame.

(51:   )내 백성이여 내게 주의하라 내 나라여 내게 귀를 기울이라 이는 율법이 내게서부터 나갈 것임이라 내가 내 공의를 (만민의 빛)으로 세우리라

4"Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: The law will go out from me; my justice will become (a light to the nations).

(51:   )(의를 아는 자들아), 마음에 내 율법이 있는 백성들아, 너희는 내게 듣고 그들의 비방을 두려워하지 말라 그들의 비방에 놀라지 말라

7"Hear me, you (who know what is right), you people who have my law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults.

(51:   )여호와께 구속 받은 자들이 돌아와 노래하며 시온으로 돌아오니 영원한 기쁨이 그들의 머리 위에 있고 (슬픔과 탄식)이 달아나리이다

11The ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and (sorrow and sighing) will flee away.

(52:   )좋은 소식을 전하며 평화를 공포하며 (복된 좋은 소식)을 가져오며 구원을 공포하며 시온을 향하여 이르기를 네 하나님이 통치하신다 하는 자의 산을 넘는 발이 어찌 그리 아름다운가

7How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring (good news), who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

(52:   )여호와께서 너희 앞에서 행하시며 (이스라엘의 하나님)이 너희 뒤에서 호위하시리니 너희가 황급히 나오지 아니하며 도망하듯 다니지 아니하리라

12But you will not leave in haste or go in flight; for the LORD will go before you, (the God of Israel) will be your rear guard.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.5.2]성경퀴즈 제213회(이사야 50-52장) azangc 2021.05.01 22
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 413 Next
/ 413