아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 13 Votes 0 Comment 0

(47:   )네가 네 악을 의지하고 스스로 이르기를 나를 보는 자가 없다 하나니 (네 지혜와 네 지식)이 너를 유혹하였음이라 네 마음에 이르기를 나뿐이라 나 외에 다른 이가 없다 하였으므로

You have trusted in your wickedness and have said, 'No one sees me.' (Your wisdom and knowledge) mislead you when you say to yourself, 'I am, and there is none besides me.'

(47:   )네가 (많은 계략)으로 말미암아 피곤하게 되었도다 하늘을 살피는 자와 별을 보는 자와 초하룻날에 예고하는 자들에게 일어나 네게 임할 그 일에서 너를 구원하게 하여 보라

(All the counsel) you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you.

(48:   )(내 이름)을 위하여 내가 노하기를 더디 할 것이며 내 영광을 위하여 내가 참고 너를 멸절하지 아니하리라

For (my own name's) sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

(48:   )너희는 내게 가까이 나아와 이것을 들으라 내가 처음부터 비밀히 말하지 아니하였나니 그것이 있을 때부터 내가 거기에 있었노라 하셨느니라 이제는 주 여호와께서 나와 (그의 영)을 보내셨느니라

"Come near me and listen to this: "From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there." And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, with (his Spirit).

(48:   )여호와께서 그들을 (사막으로) 통과하게 하시던 때에 그들이 목마르지 아니하게 하시되 그들을 위하여 바위에서 물이 흘러나게 하시며 바위를 쪼개사 물이 솟아나게 하셨느니라

They did not thirst when he led them (through the deserts); he made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and water gushed out.

(49:   )여호와께서 이같이 이르시되 (은혜의 때)에 내가 네게 응답하였고 구원의 날에 내가 너를 도왔도다 내가 장차 너를 보호하여 너를 백성의 언약으로 삼으며 나라를 일으켜 그들에게 그 황무하였던 땅을 기업으로 상속하게 하리라

This is what the LORD says: "(In the time of my favor) I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

(49:   )여호와가 이같이 말하노라 (용사의 포로)도 빼앗을 것이요 두려운 자의 빼앗은 것도 건져낼 것이니 이는 내가 너를 대적하는 자를 대적하고 네 자녀를 내가 구원할 것임이라

But this is what the LORD says: "Yes, (captives) will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.4.25]성경퀴즈 제212회(이사야 47-49장) azangc 2021.04.24 13
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 413 Next
/ 413