아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 89 Votes 0 Comment 0
(롬 1:   )복음에는 (            )가 나타나서 믿음으로 믿음에 이르게 하나니 기록된 바 오직 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라 함과 같으니라
(롬 2:   )오직 이면적 유대인이 유대인이며 할례는 (            )에 할지니 영에 있고 율법 조문에 있지 아니한 것이라 그 칭찬이 사람에게서가 아니요 다만 하나님에게서니라
(롬 3:   )모든 사람이 죄를 범하였으매 하나님의 (            )에 이르지 못하더니
(롬 4:   )예수는 우리가 범죄한 것 때문에 내줌이 되고 또한 우리를 (            ) 살아나셨느니라
(롬 5:   )우리가 아직 죄인 되었을 때에 그리스도께서 우리를 위하여 죽으심으로 하나님께서 우리에 대한 자기의 (            )을 확증하셨느니라
(롬 6:   )또한 너희 지체를 불의의 무기로 죄에게 내주지 말고 오직 너희 자신을 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 살아난 자 같이 하나님께 드리며 너희 지체를 (            )로 하나님께 드리라
(롬 7:   )내가 원하는 바 선은 행하지 아니하고 도리어 원하지 아니하는 바 (            )을 행하는도다
(롬 8:   )이는 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 생명의 (            )이 죄와 사망의 법에서 너를 해방하였음이라
(롬 9:   )곧 육신의 자녀가 하나님의 자녀가 아니요 오직 (            )의 자녀가 씨로 여기심을 받느니라
(롬 10:   )사람이 마음으로 믿어 의에 이르고 입으로 (            )하여 구원에 이르느니라

(Romans 1:   )For in the gospel (            ) is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."
(Romans 2:   )No, a man is a Jew if he is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of (            ), by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man's praise is not from men, but from God.
(Romans 3:   )for all have sinned and fall short of (            ) of God,
(Romans 4:   )He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for (            ).
(Romans 5:   )But God demonstrates his own (            ) for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
(Romans 6:   )Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as (            ).
(Romans 7:   )For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, (            ) I do not want to do--this I keep on doing.
(Romans 8:   )because through Christ Jesus (            ) of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
(Romans 9:   )In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of (            ) who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.
(Romans 10:   )For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you (            ) and are saved.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.5.1] 제97회 성경 퀴즈 / 97th Bible Quiz azangc 2016.05.01 89
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 413 Next
/ 413