아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 71 Votes 0 Comment 0
(행 11:   바나바는 (            ) 사람이요 성령과 믿음이 충만한 사람이라 이에 큰 무리가 주께 더하여지더라
(행 12:   )하나님의 말씀은 (            )하여 더하더라
(행 13:   )바울과 바나바가 담대히 말하여 이르되 하나님의 말씀을 마땅히 먼저 너희에게 전할 것이로되 너희가 그것을 버리고 영생을 얻기에 합당하지 않은 자로 자처하기로 우리가 (            )에게로 향하노라
(행 14:   )제자들의 마음을 굳게 하여 이 (            )에 머물러 있으라 권하고 또 우리가 하나님의 나라에 들어가려면 많은 환난을 겪어야 할 것이라 하고
(행 15:   )믿음으로 그들의 (            )을 깨끗이 하사 그들이나 우리나 차별하지 아니하셨느니라
(행 16:   )이르되 주 (            )를 믿으라 그리하면 너와 네 집이 구원을 받으리라 하고
(행 17:   )베뢰아에 있는 사람들은 데살로니가에 있는 사람들보다 더 너그러워서 간절한 마음으로 말씀을 받고 이것이 그러한가 하여 날마다 성경을 (            )하므로
(행 18:   )아볼로가 아가야로 건너가고자 함으로 형제들이 그를 격려하며 제자들에게 편지를 써 영접하라 하였더니 그가 가매 (            )로 말미암아 믿은 자들에게 많은 유익을 주니
(행 19:   )이르되 너희가 믿을 때에 (            )을 받았느냐 이르되 아니라 우리는 성령이 계심도 듣지 못하였노라
(행 20:   )내가 달려갈 길과 주 예수께 받은 (            ) 곧 하나님의 은혜의 복음을 증언하는 일을 마치려 함에는 나의 생명조차 조금도 귀한 것으로 여기지 아니하노라

(Acts 11: )He was ( ) man, full of the Holy Spirit and faith, and a great number of people were brought to the Lord.

(Acts 12: )But the word of God ( ) and spread.

(Acts 13: )Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to ( ).

(Acts 14: )strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to ( ). "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

(Acts 15: )He made no distinction between us and them, for he purified their ( ) by faith.

(Acts 16: )They replied, "Believe in the Lord ( ), and you will be saved--you and your household."

(Acts 17: )Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and ( ) the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

(Acts 18: )When Apollos wanted to go to Achaia, the brothers encouraged him and wrote to the disciples there to welcome him. On arriving, he was a great help to those who ( ) had believed.

(Acts 19: )and asked them, "Did you receive ( ) when you believed?" They answered, "No, we have not even heard that there is a Holy Spirit."

(Acts 20: )However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete ( ) the Lord Jesus has given me--the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.4.17] 제95회 성경 퀴즈 / 95th Bible Quiz azangc 2016.04.23 71
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 413 Next
/ 413