아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 407 Votes 0 Comment 0
(창 17:    )아브람이 구십구 세 때에 여호와께서 아브람에게 나타나서 그에게 이르시되 나는 전능한 하나님이라 너는 내 앞에서 행하여 (                                 )
When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me and (                                 ).
(창 17:    )너희의 대대로 모든 남자는 집에서 난 자나 또는 너희 자손이 아니라 이방 사람에게서 돈으로 산 자를 막론하고 난 지 팔 일 만에 (                                 )를 받을 것이라
For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must (                                 ), including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner--those who are not your offspring.
(창 18:     )여호와께 (                                 ) 일이 있겠느냐 기한이 이를 때에 내가 네게로 돌아오리니 사라에게 아들이 있으리라
Is anything (                                 )for the LORD? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son."
(창 18:    )내가 이제 내려가서 그 모든 행한 것이 과연 내게 들린 부르짖음과 같은지 그렇지 않은지 내가 (                                 )하노라
that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I (                                 )."
(창 19:    )롯이 나가서 그 딸들과 결혼할 사위들에게 말하여 이르기를 여호와께서 이 성을 멸하실 터이니 너희는 일어나 이 곳에서 떠나라 하되 그의 사위들은 (                                 )으로 여겼더라
So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry his daughters. He said, "Hurry and get out of this place, because the LORD is about to destroy the city!" But his sons-in-law thought he was (                                 )
(창 19:    )롯의 아내는 (                                 ) 소금 기둥이 되었더라
But Lot's wife (                                 ), and she became a pillar of salt.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2017.12.10]성경퀴즈 제40회(민수기 25-28장) azangc 2020.03.04 0
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413