아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 398 Votes 0 Comment 0
(계 11:   )그들의 시체가 큰 성 길에 있으리니 그 성은 영적으로 하면 소돔이라고도 하고 애굽이라고도 하니 곧 그들의 주께서 (              )에 못 박히신 곳이라
(계 12:   )또 우리 형제들이 어린 양의 피와 자기들이 증언하는 말씀으로써 그를 이겼으니 그들은 죽기까지 자기들의 (              )을 아끼지 아니하였도다
(계 13:   )지혜가 여기 있으니 총명한 자는 그 짐승의 수를 세어 보라 그것은 사람의 수니 그의 수는 (              )이니라
(계 14:   )또 내가 보니 보라 어린 양이 시온 산에 섰고 그와 함께 (              )이 서 있는데 그들의 이마에는 어린 양의 이름과 그 아버지의 이름을 쓴 것이 있더라
(계 15:   )주여 누가 주의 이름을 두려워하지 아니하며 영화롭게 하지 아니하오리이까 오직 주만 거룩하시니이다 주의 의로우신 일이 나타났으매 (              )이 와서 주께 경배하리이다 하더라
(계 16:   )보라 내가 도둑 같이 오리니 누구든지 깨어 자기 옷을 지켜 벌거벗고 다니지 아니하며 자기의 (              )을 보이지 아니하는 자는 복이 있도다
(계 17:   )이는 하나님이 자기 뜻대로 할 마음을 그들에게 주사 한 뜻을 이루게 하시고 그들의 나라를 그 짐승에게 주게 하시되 하나님의 말씀이 (              )까지 하심이라
(계 18:   )그가 얼마나 자기를 영화롭게 하였으며 사치하였든지 그만큼 고통과 애통함으로 (              ) 그가 마음에 말하기를 나는 여왕으로 앉은 자요 과부가 아니라 결단코 애통함을 당하지 아니하리라 하니
(계 19:   )그에게 빛나고 깨끗한 세마포 옷을 입도록 허락하셨으니 이 세마포 옷은 성도들의 (              )이로다 하더라
(계 20:   )이 (              )에 참여하는 자들은 복이 있고 거룩하도다 둘째 사망이 그들을 다스리는 권세가 없고 도리어 그들이 하나님과 그리스도의 제사장이 되어 (              ) 동안 그리스도와 더불어 왕 노릇 하리라
(계 21:   )(              )는 이것들을 상속으로 받으리라 나는 그의 하나님이 되고 그는 내 아들이 되리라
(계 22:   )이것들을 증언하신 이가 이르시되 내가 진실로 속히 (              ) 하시거늘 아멘 주 예수여 오시옵소서

(계 11:   )Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was (              ).
(계 12:   )They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their (              ) so much as to shrink from death.
(계 13:   )This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is (              ).
(계 14:   )Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him (              ) who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.
(계 15:   )Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. (              ) will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed."
(계 16:   )"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be (              ) exposed."
(계 17:   )For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God's words are (              ).
(계 18:   )(              ) her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, 'I sit as queen; I am not a widow, and I will never mourn.'
(계 19:   )Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear." (Fine linen stands for (              ) of the saints.)
(계 20:   )Blessed and holy are those who have part in (              ). The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for (              ).
(계 21:   )He who (              )will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
(계 22:   )He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I (              ) soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.8.14] 제111회 성경 퀴즈 / 111st Bible Quiz azangc 2016.08.13 398
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 413 Next
/ 413