아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 187 Votes 0 Comment 0
(계 1:   )이 예언의 말씀을 읽는 자와 듣는 자와 그 가운데에 기록한 것을 지키는 자는 (              )이 있나니 때가 가까움이라
(계 2:   )그러므로 어디서 떨어졌는지를 생각하고 회개하여 처음 행위를 가지라 만일 그리하지 아니하고 (              )하지 아니하면 내가 네게 가서 네 촛대를 그 자리에서 옮기리라
(계 3:   )볼지어다 내가 문 밖에 서서 두드리노니 누구든지 내 음성을 듣고 문을 (              ) 내가 그에게로 들어가 그와 더불어 먹고 그는 나와 더불어 먹으리라
(계 4:   )우리 주 하나님이여 영광과 존귀와 권능을 받으시는 것이 합당하오니 주께서 만물을 지으신지라 만물이 (              )의 뜻대로 있었고 또 지으심을 받았나이다 하더라
(계 5:   )큰 음성으로 이르되 죽임을 당하신 (              )은 능력과 부와 지혜와 힘과 존귀와 영광과 찬송을 받으시기에 합당하도다 하더라
(계 6:   )산들과 바위에게 말하되 우리 위에 떨어져 보좌에 앉으신 이의 얼굴에서와 그 어린 양의 (              )에서 우리를 가리라
(계 7:   )이는 보좌 가운데에 계신 어린 양이 그들의 목자가 되사 (              )샘으로 인도하시고 하나님께서 그들의 눈에서 모든 눈물을 씻어 주실 것임이라
(계 8:   )향연이 (              )와 함께 천사의 손으로부터 하나님 앞으로 올라가는지라
(계 9:   )그 날에는 사람들이 죽기를 구하여도 죽지 못하고 죽고 싶으나 (              )이 그들을 피하리로다
(계 10:   )세세토록 살아 계신 이 곧 하늘과 그 가운데에 있는 물건이며 땅과 그 가운데에 있는 물건이며 바다와 그 가운데에 있는 물건을 (              )를 가리켜 맹세하여 이르되 지체하지 아니하리니

(Revelation 1:   )Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and (              ) are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.
(Revelation 2:   )Remember the height from which you have fallen! (              ) and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.
(Revelation 3:   )Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and (              ) the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
(Revelation 4:   )"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by (              ) will they were created and have their being."
(Revelation 5:   )In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is (              ), who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"
(Revelation 6:   )They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from (              ) of the Lamb!
(Revelation 7:   )For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of (              ). And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
(Revelation 8:   )The smoke of the incense, together with (              ), went up before God from the angel's hand.
(Revelation 9:   )During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but (              ) will elude them.
(Revelation 10:   )And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, (              ) the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.8.7] 제110회 성경 퀴즈 / 110th Bible Quiz azangc 2016.08.06 187
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 413 Next
/ 413