아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 260 Votes 0 Comment 0
[2016.7.24] 108h Bible Quiz
NAME(              )

(약 1:   )욕심이 잉태한즉 죄를 낳고 죄가 장성한즉 (              )을 낳느니라
(약 2:   )어떤 사람은 말하기를 너는 믿음이 있고 나는 행함이 있으니 행함이 없는 네 믿음을 내게 보이라 나는 (              ) 내 믿음을 네게 보이리라 하리라
(약 3:   )(              )는 곧 불이요 불의의 세계라 혀는 우리 지체 중에서 온 몸을 더럽히고 삶의 수레바퀴를 불사르나니 그 사르는 것이 지옥 불에서 나느니라
(약 4:   )하나님을 가까이하라 그리하면 너희를 가까이하시리라 죄인들아 손을 깨끗이 하라 (              )을 품은 자들아 마음을 성결하게 하라
(약 5:   )너희가 알 것은 죄인을 미혹된 길에서 돌아서게 하는 자가 그의 영혼을 사망에서 (              )할 것이며 허다한 죄를 덮을 것임이라
(벧전 1:   )너희가 (              )은 썩어질 씨로 된 것이 아니요 썩지 아니할 씨로 된 것이니 살아 있고 항상 있는 하나님의 말씀으로 되었느니라
(벧전 2:   )갓난 아기들 같이 순전하고 (              )을 사모하라 이는 그로 말미암아 너희로 구원에 이르도록 자라게 하려 함이라
(벧전 3:   )너희 마음에 그리스도를 주로 삼아 거룩하게 하고 너희 속에 있는 (              )에 관한 이유를 묻는 자에게는 대답할 것을 항상 준비하되 온유와 두려움으로 하고
(벧전 4:   )만물의 마지막이 가까이 왔으니 그러므로 너희는 정신을 차리고 근신하여 (              )
(벧전 5:   )젊은 자들아 이와 같이 장로들에게 순종하고 다 서로 겸손으로 허리를 동이라 하나님은 (              ) 자를 대적하시되 겸손한 자들에게는 은혜를 주시느니라

(James 1:   )Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to (              ).
(James 2:   )But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by (              ).
(James 3:   )(              ) also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
(James 4:   )Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you (              ).
(James 5:   )remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will (              ) him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.
(1Peter 1:   )For you have been (              ), not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
(1Peter 2:   )Like newborn babies, crave pure (              ), so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,
(1Peter 3:   )But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for (              ) that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
(1Peter 4:   )The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can (              ).
(1Peter 5:   )Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because, "God opposes (              ) but gives grace to the humble."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.7.24] 제108회 성경 퀴즈 / 108th Bible Quiz azangc 2016.07.23 260
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 413 Next
/ 413