아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 261 Votes 0 Comment 0
(갈 1:   )다른 복음은 없나니 다만 어떤 사람들이 너희를 교란하여 그리스도의 (            )을 변하게 하려 함이라
(갈 2:   )내가 그리스도와 함께 십자가에 못 박혔나니 그런즉 이제는 내가 사는 것이 아니요 오직 내 안에 (            )께서 사시는 것이라 이제 내가 육체 가운데 사는 것은 나를 사랑하사 나를 위하여 자기 자신을 버리신 하나님의 아들을 믿는 믿음 안에서 사는 것이라
(갈 3:   )그리스도께서 우리를 위하여 (            )를 받은 바 되사 율법의 저주에서 우리를 속량하셨으니 기록된 바 나무에 달린 자마다 저주 아래에 있는 자라 하였음이라
(갈 4:   )나의 자녀들아 너희 속에 그리스도의 형상을 이루기까지 다시 너희를 위하여 (            )를 하노니
(갈 5:   )내가 이르노니 너희는 (            )을 따라 행하라 그리하면 육체의 욕심을 이루지 아니하리라
(갈 6:   )자기의 육체를 위하여 심는 자는 육체로부터 썩어질 것을 거두고 성령을 위하여 심는 자는 성령으로부터 (            )을 거두리라
(엡 1:   )하늘에 있는 것이나 땅에 있는 것이 다 그리스도 안에서 (            )되게 하려 하심이라
(엡 2:   )우리는 그가 만드신 바라 그리스도 예수 안에서 (            )을 위하여 지으심을 받은 자니 이 일은 하나님이 전에 예비하사 우리로 그 가운데서 행하게 하려 하심이니라
(엡 3:   )그의 영광의 풍성함을 따라 그의 성령으로 말미암아 너희 (            )을 능력으로 강건하게 하시오며
(엡 4:   )평안의 매는 줄로 성령이 (            ) 하신 것을 힘써 지키라
(엡 5:   )주를 기쁘시게 할 것이 무엇인가 (            )하여 보라
(엡 6:   )우리의 씨름은 (            )을 상대하는 것이 아니요 통치자들과 권세들과 이 어둠의 세상 주관자들과 하늘에 있는 악의 영들을 상대함이라

(Galatians 1:   )which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert (            ) of Christ.
(Galatians 2:   )I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but (            ) lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
(Galatians 3:   )Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming (            ) for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."
(Galatians 4:   )My dear children, for whom I am again in (            ) until Christ is formed in you,
(Galatians 5:   )So I say, live by (            ), and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.
(Galatians 6:   )The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap (            ).
(Ephesians 1:   )to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth (            ), even Christ.
(Ephesians 2:   )For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do (            ), which God prepared in advance for us to do.
(Ephesians 3:   )I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in (            ),
(Ephesians 4:   )Make every effort to keep (            ) of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
(Ephesians 5:   )and (            ) what pleases the Lord.
(Ephesians 6:   )For our struggle is not against (            ), but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.6.12] 제102회 성경 퀴즈 / 102nd Bible Quiz azangc 2016.06.11 261
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 413 Next
/ 413