아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 165 Votes 0 Comment 0

(고후 1:   )우리의 모든 환난 중에서 우리를 위로하사 우리로 하여금 하나님께 받는 위로로써 모든 환난 중에 있는 자들을 능히 (            )하게 하시는 이시로다

(고후 2:   )내가 마음에 큰 눌림과 걱정이 있어 많은 (            )로 너희에게 썼노니 이는 너희로 근심하게 하려 한 것이 아니요 오직 내가 너희를 향하여 넘치는 사랑이 있음을 너희로 알게 하려 함이라

(고후 3:   )너희는 우리로 말미암아 나타난 (            )니 이는 먹으로 쓴 것이 아니요 오직 살아 계신 하나님의 영으로 쓴 것이며 또 돌판에 쓴 것이 아니요 오직 육의 마음판에 쓴 것이라

(고후 4:   )우리가 이 (            )를 질그릇에 가졌으니 이는 심히 큰 능력은 하나님께 있고 우리에게 있지 아니함을 알게 하려 함이라

(고후 5:   )이는 우리가 다 반드시 그리스도의 (            ) 앞에 나타나게 되어 각각 선악간에 그 몸으로 행한 것을 따라 받으려 함이라

(고후 6:   )이르시되 내가 은혜 베풀 때에 너에게 듣고 구원의 날에 너를 도왔다 하셨으니 보라 지금은 은혜 받을 만한 때요 보라 지금은 (            )의 날이로다

(고후 7:   )하나님의 뜻대로 하는 근심은 후회할 것이 없는 (            )에 이르게 하는 회개를 이루는 것이요 세상 근심은 사망을 이루는 것이니라

(고후 8:   )이제 너희의 넉넉한 것으로 그들의 부족한 것을 보충함은 후에 그들의 넉넉한 것으로 너희의 부족한 것을 보충하여 (            )하게 하려 함이라

(고후 9:   )이 봉사의 직무가 성도들의 부족한 것을 보충할 뿐 아니라 사람들이 하나님께 드리는 많은 (            )로 말미암아 넘쳤느니라

(고후 10:   )우리의 싸우는 무기는 육신에 속한 것이 아니요 오직 어떤 견고한 진도 무너뜨리는 하나님의 (            )이라 모든 이론을 무너뜨리며

(고후 11:   )내가 부득불 자랑할진대 내가 (            )을 자랑하리라

(고후 12:   )그러므로 내가 그리스도를 위하여 약한 것들과 능욕과 궁핍과 박해와 곤고를 기뻐하노니 이는 내가 약한 그 때에 강함이라

(고후 13:   )주 예수 그리스도의 (            )와 하나님의 사랑과 성령의 교통하심이 너희 무리와 함께 있을지어다

(2 Corinithians 1:   )who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with (            ) we ourselves have received from God.

(2 Corinithians 2:   )For I wrote you out of great distress and anguish of heart and with many (            ), not to grieve you but to let you know the depth of my love for you.

(2 Corinithians 3:   )You show that you are (            ), the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

(2 Corinithians 4:   )But we have this (            ) in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

(2 Corinithians 5:   )For we must all appear before (            ) seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

(2 Corinithians 6:   )For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of (            ).

(2 Corinithians 7:   )Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to (            ) and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.

(2 Corinithians 8:   )At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. Then there will be (            ),

(2 Corinithians 9:   )This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people but is also overflowing in many expressions of (            ) to God.

(2 Corinithians 10:   )The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine (            ) to demolish strongholds.

(2 Corinithians 11:   )If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my (            ).

(2 Corinithians 12:   )That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

(2 Corinithians 13:   )May t(            ) of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.sa

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.5.29] 제101회 성경 퀴즈 / 101st Bible Quiz azangc 2016.05.28 165
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 413 Next
/ 413