아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 184 Votes 0 Comment 0
(행 21:   )바울이 대답하되 여러분이 어찌하여 울어 내 마음을 상하게 하느냐 나는 주 예수의 이름을 위하여 결박 당할 뿐 아니라 예루살렘에서 (            )도 각오하였노라 하니
(행 22:   )이제는 왜 (            )하느냐 일어나 주의 이름을 불러 세례를 받고 너의 죄를 씻으라 하더라
(행 23:   )그 날 밤에 주께서 바울 곁에 서서 이르시되 (            ) 네가 예루살렘에서 나의 일을 증언한 것 같이 로마에서도 증언하여야 하리라 하시니라
(행 24:   )이것으로 말미암아 나도 하나님과 사람에 대하여 항상 (            )에 거리낌이 없기를 힘쓰나이다
(행 25:   )만일 내가 불의를 행하여 무슨 (            )를 지었으면 죽기를 사양하지 아니할 것이나 만일 이 사람들이 나를 고발하는 것이 다 사실이 아니면 아무도 나를 그들에게 내줄 수 없나이다 내가 가이사께 상소하노라 한 대
(행 26:   )그 눈을 뜨게 하여 어둠에서 빛으로, 사탄의 권세에서 하나님께로 (            ) 하고 죄 사함과 나를 믿어 거룩하게 된 무리 가운데서 기업을 얻게 하리라 하더이다
(행 27:   )바울아 (            ) 네가 가이사 앞에 서야 하겠고 또 하나님께서 너와 함께 항해하는 자를 다 네게 주셨다 하였으니
(행 28:   )(            )를 전파하며 주 예수 그리스도에 관한 모든 것을 담대하게 거침없이 가르치더라

(21: )Then Paul answered, "Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but ( ) in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."

(22: )And now what are you ( )? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.'

(23: )The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, "( )! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome."

(24: )So I strive always to keep my ( ) clear before God and man.

(25: )If, however, I am guilty of doing ( ), I do not refuse to die. But if the charges brought against me by these Jews are not true, no one has the right to hand me over to them. I appeal to Caesar!"

(26: )to open their eyes and ( ) them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

(27: )and said, '( ), Paul. You must stand trial before Caesar; and God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you.'

(28: )Boldly and without hindrance he preached t( ) and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.4.24] 제96회 성경 퀴즈 / 96th Bible Quiz azangc 2016.04.23 184
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 413 Next
/ 413