아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 92 Votes 0 Comment 0
(요 11:   ) 예수께서 이르시되 나는 (            )이요 생명이니 나를 믿는 자는 죽어도 살겠고
(요 12:   ) 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 한 알의 밀이 땅에 떨어져 죽지 아니하면 한 알 그대로 있고 (            ) 많은 열매를 맺느니라
(요 13:   ) 새 계명을 너희에게 주노니 서로 사랑하라 (            ) 너희도 서로 사랑하라
(요 14:   ) 예수께서 이르시되 빌립아 내가 이렇게 오래 너희와 함께 있으되 네가 나를 알지 못하느냐 나를 본 자는 (            )를 보았거늘 어찌하여 아버지를 보이라 하느냐
(요 15:   ) 나는 포도나무요 너희는 가지라 그가 내 안에, 내가 그 안에 거하면 사람이 열매를 많이 맺나니 나를 떠나서는 너희가 (            ) 할 수 없음이라
(요 16:   ) 그러나 진리의 (            )이 오시면 그가 너희를 모든 진리 가운데로 인도하시리니 그가 스스로 말하지 않고 오직 들은 것을 말하며 장래 일을 너희에게 알리시리라
(요 17:   ) 아버지여, 아버지께서 내 안에, 내가 아버지 안에 있는 것 같이 그들도 다 하나가 되어 우리 안에 있게 하사 (            )으로 아버지께서 나를 보내신 것을 믿게 하옵소서
(요 18:   ) 예수께서 베드로더러 이르시되 칼을 칼집에 꽂으라 (            )께서 주신 잔을 내가 마시지 아니하겠느냐 하시니라
(요 19:   ) 예수께서 대답하시되 위에서 주지 아니하셨더라면 나를 해할 권한이 없었으리니 그러므로 나를 네게 넘겨 준 자의 죄는 (            ) 하시니라
(요 20:   ) 도마에게 이르시되 네 손가락을 이리 내밀어 내 손을 보고 네 손을 내밀어 내 옆구리에 넣어 보라 그리하여 (            )가 되지 말고 믿는 자가 되라
(요 21:   ) 세 번째 이르시되 요한의 아들 시몬아 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시니 주께서 세 번째 네가 나를 사랑하느냐 하시므로 베드로가 근심하여 이르되 주님 모든 것을 아시오매 내가 주님을 사랑하는 줄을 주님께서 아시나이다 예수께서 이르시되 내 양을 (            )

(John 11:   ) Jesus said to her, "I am (            ) and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
(John 12:   ) I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But (            ), it produces many seeds.
(John 13:   ) "A new command I give you: Love one another. (            ), so you must love one another.
(John 14:   ) Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen (            ). How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
(John 15:   ) "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do (            ).
(John 16:   ) But when he, (            ) of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
(John 17:   ) that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that (            ) may believe that you have sent me.
(John 18:   ) Jesus commanded Peter, "Put your sword away! Shall I not drink the cup (            ) has given me?"
(John 19:   ) Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of (            ) sin."
(John 20:   ) Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop (            ) and believe."
(John 21:   ) The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "(            ) my sheep.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2016.3.27] 제93회 성경 퀴즈 / 93rd Bible Quiz azangc 2016.03.25 92
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 413 Next
/ 413