아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 54 Votes 0 Comment 0

(25:   )그 때에 천국은 마치 (등을 들고) 신랑을 맞으러 나간 열 처녀와 같다 하리니

"At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who (took their lamps) and went out to meet the bridegroom.

(25:   )슬기 있는 자들은 (그릇에 기름을 담아) 등과 함께 가져갔더니

The wise, however, took (oil in jars) along with their lamps.

(25:   )그 주인이 이르되 잘하였도다 (착하고 충성된 종)아 네가 적은 일에 충성하였으매 내가 많은 것을 네게 맡기리니 네 주인의 즐거움에 참여할지어다 하고

"His master replied, 'Well done, (good and faithful servant)! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'

(25:   )한 달란트 받았던 자는 와서 이르되 주인이여 당신은 (굳은 사람)이라 심지 않은 데서 거두고 헤치지 않은 데서 모으는 줄을 내가 알았으므로

"Then the man who had received the one talent came. 'Master,' he said, 'I knew that you are (a hard man), harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed.

(25:   )(무릇 있는 자)는 받아 풍족하게 되고 없는 자는 그 있는 것까지 빼앗기리라

For (everyone who has) will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

(25:   )(내가 주릴 때)에 너희가 먹을 것을 주었고 목마를 때에 마시게 하였고 나그네 되었을 때에 영접하였고

For (I was hungry) and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

(25:   )이에 임금이 대답하여 이르시되 내가 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 이 (지극히 작은 자 하나)에게 하지 아니한 것이 곧 내게 하지 아니한 것이니라 하시리니

"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for (one of the least of these), you did not do for me.'

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2023.5.21]성경퀴즈 제297회(마태복음 25장) azangc 2023.05.27 54
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413