아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 8 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )여호와께서 이르시되 내가 너희를 사랑하였노라 하나 너희는 이르기를 (주께서 어떻게 우리를 사랑하셨나이까) 하는도다 나 여호와가 말하노라 에서는 야곱의 형이 아니냐 그러나 내가 야곱을 사랑하였고

"I have loved you," says the LORD. "But you ask, '(How have you loved us)?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" the LORD says. "Yet I have loved Jacob,

(1:   )내 이름을 멸시하는 제사장들아 나 만군의 여호와가 너희에게 이르기를 아들은 그 아버지를, 종은 그 주인을 공경하나니 내가 아버지일진대 나를 공경함이 어디 있느냐 (내가 주인일진대) 나를 두려워함이 어디 있느냐 하나 너희는 이르기를 우리가 어떻게 주의 이름을 멸시하였나이까 하는도다

"A son honors his father, and a servant his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? (If I am a master), where is the respect due me?" says the LORD Almighty. "It is you, O priests, who show contempt for my name. "But you ask, 'How have we shown contempt for your name?'

(2:   )레위와 세운 나의 언약은 (생명과 평강의 언약)이라 내가 이것을 그에게 준 것은 그로 경외하게 하려 함이라 그가 나를 경외하고 내 이름을 두려워하였으며

"My covenant was with him, (a covenant of life and peace), and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name.

(2:   )제사장의 입술은 (지식을 지켜야) 하겠고 사람들은 그의 입에서 율법을 구하게 되어야 할 것이니 제사장은 만군의 여호와의 사자가 됨이거늘

"For the lips of a priest ought (to preserve knowledge), and from his mouth men should seek instruction--because he is the messenger of the LORD Almighty.

(3:   )만군의 여호와가 이르노라 보라 내가 (내 사자)를 보내리니 그가 내 앞에서 길을 준비할 것이요 또 너희가 구하는 바 주가 갑자기 그의 성전에 임하시리니 곧 너희가 사모하는 바 언약의 사자가 임하실 것이라

"See, I will send (my messenger), who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty.

(3:   )만군의 여호와가 이르노라 너희의 (온전한 십일조)를 창고에 들여 나의 집에 양식이 있게 하고 그것으로 나를 시험하여 내가 하늘 문을 열고 너희에게 복을 쌓을 곳이 없도록 붓지 아니하나 보라

Bring (the whole tithe) into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

(4:   )내 이름을 경외하는 너희에게는 (공의로운 해)가 떠올라서 치료하는 광선을 비추리니 너희가 나가서 외양간에서 나온 송아지 같이 뛰리라

But for you who revere my name, (the sun of righteousness) will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413