아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 15 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:4)이 성전이 황폐하였거늘 너희가 이 때에 (판벽한 집)에 거주하는 것이 옳으냐

"Is it a time for you yourselves to be living in your (paneled houses), while this house remains a ruin?"

(1:6)너희가 많이 뿌릴지라도 수확이 적으며 먹을지라도 배부르지 못하며 마실지라도 흡족하지 못하며 입어도 따뜻하지 못하며 일꾼이 삯을 받아도 그것을 (구멍 뚫어진 전대)에 넣음이 되느니라

You have planted much, but have harvested little. You eat, but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in (a purse with holes in it.)"

(1:8)너희는 산에 올라가서 나무를 가져다가 (성전을 건축하라) 그리하면 내가 그것으로 말미암아 기뻐하고 또 영광을 얻으리라 여호와가 말하였느니라

Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and (build the house), so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored," says the LORD.

(1:14)여호와께서 스알디엘의 아들 유다 총독 스룹바벨의 마음과 여호사닥의 아들 대제사장 여호수아의 마음과 (남은 모든 백성)의 마음을 감동시키시매 그들이 와서 만군의 여호와 그들의 하나님의 전 공사를 하였으니

So the LORD stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and the spirit of (the whole remnant of the people). They came and began to work on the house of the LORD Almighty, their God,

(2:4)그러나 여호와가 이르노라 스룹바벨아 (스스로 굳세게 할지어다) 여호사닥의 아들 대제사장 여호수아야 스스로 굳세게 할지어다 여호와의 말이니라 이 땅 모든 백성아 스스로 굳세게 하여 일할지어다 내가 너희와 함께 하노라 만군의 여호와의 말이니라

But now be strong, O Zerubbabel,' declares the LORD. '(Be strong), O Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. Be strong, all you people of the land,' declares the LORD, 'and work. For I am with you,' declares the LORD Almighty.

(2:7)또한 모든 나라를 진동시킬 것이며 (모든 나라의 보배)가 이르리니 내가 이 성전에 영광이 충만하게 하리라 만군의 여호와의 말이니라

I will shake all nations, and (the desired of all nations) will come, and I will fill this house with glory,' says the LORD Almighty.

(2:9)이 성전의 나중 영광이 이전 영광보다 크리라 만군의 여호와의 말이니라 내가 이 곳에 (평강을 주리라) 만군의 여호와의 말이니라

'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place (I will grant peace),' declares the LORD Almighty."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2022.12.11]성경퀴즈 제276회(학개 1-2장) azangc 2022.12.10 15
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 413 Next
/ 413