아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 3 Votes 0 Comment 0

(6:3)이르시기를 내 백성아 (내가 무엇을 네게 행하였으며) 무슨 일로 너를 괴롭게 하였느냐 너는 내게 증언하라

"My people, (what have I done to you)? How have I burdened you? Answer me.

(6:5)내 백성아 너는 모압 왕 발락이 꾀한 것과 브올의 아들 발람이 그에게 대답한 것을 기억하며 싯딤에서부터 길갈까지의 일을 기억하라 그리하면 (나 여호와가 공의롭게 행한 일)을 알리라 하실 것이니라

My people, remember what Balak king of Moab counseled and what Balaam son of Beor answered. Remember your journey from Shittim to Gilgal, that you may know (the righteous acts of the LORD)."

(6:8)사람아 주께서 (선한 것이 무엇)임을 네게 보이셨나니 여호와께서 네게 구하시는 것은 오직 정의를 행하며 인자를 사랑하며 겸손하게 네 하나님과 함께 행하는 것이 아니냐

He has showed you, O man, (what is good). And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

(6:14)네가 먹어도 (배부르지 못하고) 항상 속이 빌 것이며 네가 감추어도 보존되지 못하겠고 보존된 것은 내가 칼에 붙일 것이며

You will eat but (not be satisfied); your stomach will still be empty. You will store up but save nothing, because what you save I will give to the sword.

(7:4)(그들의 가장 선한 자)라도 가시 같고 가장 정직한 자라도 찔레 울타리보다 더하도다 그들의 파수꾼들의 날 곧 그들 가운데에 형벌의 날이 임하였으니 이제는 그들이 요란하리로다

(The best of them) is like a brier, the most upright worse than a thorn hedge. The day of your watchmen has come, the day God visits you. Now is the time of their confusion.

(7:6)아들이 아버지를 멸시하며 딸이 어머니를 대적하며 며느리가 시어머니를 대적하리니 사람의 원수가 곧 (자기의 집안 사람)이리로다

For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--a man's enemies are (the members of his own household).

(7:18)주와 같은 신이 어디 있으리이까 주께서는 죄악과 그 기업에 남은 자의 허물을 사유하시며 (인애를 기뻐하시므로) 진노를 오래 품지 아니하시나이다

Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but (delight to show mercy).

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2022.11.6]성경퀴즈 제272회(미가 6-7장) azangc 2022.11.05 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 413 Next
/ 413