아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 8 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )이는 다 (야곱의 허물)로 말미암음이요 이스라엘 족속의 죄로 말미암음이라 야곱의 허물이 무엇이냐 사마리아가 아니냐 유다의 산당이 무엇이냐 예루살렘이 아니냐

All this is because of (Jacob's transgression), because of the sins of the house of Israel. What is Jacob's transgression? Is it not Samaria? What is Judah's high place? Is it not Jerusalem?

(1:   )너는 네 (기뻐하는 자식)으로 인하여 네 머리털을 깎아 대머리 같게 할지어다 네 머리가 크게 벗어지게 하기를 독수리 같게 할지어다 이는 그들이 사로잡혀 너를 떠났음이라

Shave your heads in mourning for (the children in whom you delight); make yourselves as bald as the vulture, for they will go from you into exile.

(2:   )그들이 (침상에서) 죄를 꾀하며 악을 꾸미고 날이 밝으면 그 손에 힘이 있으므로 그것을 행하는 자는 화 있을진저

Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil (on their beds!) At morning's light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.

(2:   )야곱아 내가 반드시 너희 무리를 다 모으며 내가 반드시 이스라엘의 남은 자를 모으고 그들을 한 처소에 두기를 (보스라의 양 떼 같이) 하며 초장의 양 떼 같이 하리니 사람들이 크게 떠들 것이며

"I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob; I will surely bring together the remnant of Israel. I will bring them together like sheep in a pen, (like a flock in its pasture); the place will throng with people.

(3:   )너희가 선을 미워하고 악을 기뻐하여 (내 백성의 가죽)을 벗기고 그 뼈에서 살을 뜯어

you who hate good and love evil; who tear (the skin from my people) and the flesh from their bones;

(3:   )내 백성을 유혹하는 선지자들은 이에 물 것이 있으면 (평강을 외치나) 그 입에 무엇을 채워 주지 아니하는 자에게는 전쟁을 준비하는도다 이런 선지자에 대하여 여호와께서 이르시되

This is what the LORD says: "As for the prophets who lead my people astray, if one feeds them, they (proclaim 'peace'); if he does not, they prepare to wage war against him.

(3:   )그들의 우두머리들은 뇌물을 위하여 재판하며 그들의 제사장은 삯을 위하여 교훈하며 그들의 선지자는 (돈을 위하여 점을 치면서도) 여호와를 의뢰하여 이르기를 여호와께서 우리 중에 계시지 아니하냐 재앙이 우리에게 임하지 아니하리라 하는도다

Her leaders judge for a bribe, her priests teach for a price, and her prophets (tell fortunes for money). Yet they lean upon the LORD and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No disaster will come upon us."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2022.10.23]성경퀴즈 제270회(미가 1-3장) azangc 2022.10.22 8
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 413 Next
/ 413