아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 3 Votes 0 Comment 0

(7:6)주 여호와께서 이에 대하여 (뜻을 돌이켜) 주 여호와께서 이르시되 이것도 이루지 아니하리라 하시니라

So the LORD (relented). "This will not happen either," the Sovereign LORD said.

(7:14)아모스가 아마샤에게 대답하여 이르되 나는 선지자가 아니며 선지자의 아들도 아니라 나는 목자요 (뽕나무를 재배하는 자)로서

Amos answered Amaziah, "I was neither a prophet nor a prophet's son, but I was a shepherd, and I also (took care of sycamore-fig trees).

(8:2)그가 말씀하시되 아모스야 네가 (무엇을 보느냐) 내가 이르되 여름 과일 한 광주리니이다 하매 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 내 백성 이스라엘의 끝이 이르렀은즉 내가 다시는 그를 용서하지 아니하리니

"(What do you see), Amos?" he asked. "A basket of ripe fruit," I answered. Then the LORD said to me, "The time is ripe for my people Israel; I will spare them no longer.

(8:11)주 여호와의 말씀이니라 보라 날이 이를지라 내가 기근을 땅에 보내리니 양식이 없어 주림이 아니며 물이 없어 갈함이 아니요 여호와의 (말씀을 듣지 못한) 기갈이라

"The days are coming," declares the Sovereign LORD, "when I will send a famine through the land--not a famine of food or a thirst for water, but a famine (of hearing the words) of the LORD.

(9:3)(갈멜 산 꼭대기)에 숨을지라도 내가 거기에서 찾아낼 것이요 내 눈을 피하여 바다 밑에 숨을지라도 내가 거기에서 뱀을 명령하여 물게 할 것이요

Though they hide themselves (on the top of Carmel), there I will hunt them down and seize them. Though they hide from me at the bottom of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them.

(9:9)보라 내가 명령하여 이스라엘 족속을 만국 중에서 체질하기를 체로 체질함 같이 하려니와 (그 한 알갱이도) 땅에 떨어지지 아니하리라

"For I will give the command, and I will shake the house of Israel among all the nations as grain is shaken in a sieve, and not (a pebble) will reach the ground.

(9:11)그 날에 내가 (다윗의 무너진 장막)을 일으키고 그것들의 틈을 막으며 그 허물어진 것을 일으켜서 옛적과 같이 세우고

"In that day I will restore (David's fallen tent). I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be,

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2022.9.18]성경퀴즈 제267회(아모스 7-9장) azangc 2022.09.17 3
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 413 Next
/ 413