아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 15 Votes 0 Comment 0

(4:   )또 내가 너희 모든 성읍에서 너희 이를 깨끗하게 하며 너희의 각 처소에서 양식이 떨어지게 하였으나 너희가 내게로 (돌아오지 아니하였느니라) 여호와의 말씀이니라

"I gave you empty stomachs in every city and lack of bread in every town, yet you (have not returned) to me," declares the LORD.

(4:   )그러므로 이스라엘아 내가 이와 같이 네게 행하리라 내가 이것을 네게 행하리니 이스라엘아 네 (하나님 만나기)를 준비하라

"Therefore this is what I will do to you, Israel, and because I will do this to you, prepare (to meet your God), O Israel."

(5:   )여호와께서 이스라엘 족속에게 이와 같이 말씀하시기를 너희는 나를 찾으라 그리하면 (살리라)

This is what the LORD says to the house of Israel: "Seek me and (live);

(5:   )벧엘을 찾지 말며 길갈로 들어가지 말며 브엘세바로도 나아가지 말라 길갈은 반드시 사로잡히겠고 벧엘은 (비참하게 될 것임이라) 하셨나니

do not seek Bethel, do not go to Gilgal, do not journey to Beersheba. For Gilgal will surely go into exile, and Bethel (will be reduced to nothing)."

(5:   )오직 (정의)를 물 같이, 공의를 마르지 않는 강 같이 흐르게 할지어다

But let (justice) roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream!

(6:   )화 있을진저 시온에서 교만한 자와 (사마리아 산)에서 마음이 든든한 자 곧 백성들의 머리인 지도자들이여 이스라엘 집이 그들을 따르는도다

Woe to you who are complacent in Zion, and to you who feel secure on (Mount Samaria), you notable men of the foremost nation, to whom the people of Israel come!

(6:   )만군의 하나님 여호와의 말씀이니라 주 여호와가 당신을 두고 맹세하셨노라 내가 (야곱의 영광)을 싫어하며 그 궁궐들을 미워하므로 이 성읍과 거기에 가득한 것을 원수에게 넘기리라 하셨느니라

The Sovereign LORD has sworn by himself--the LORD God Almighty declares: "I abhor (the pride of Jacob) and detest his fortresses; I will deliver up the city and everything in it."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413