아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 51 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 다메섹의 서너 가지 죄로 말미암아 내가 그 벌을 돌이키지 아니하리니 이는 그들이 (철 타작기)로 타작하듯 길르앗을 압박하였음이라

This is what the LORD says: "For three sins of Damascus, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because she threshed Gilead with sledges having (iron teeth),

(1:   )여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 암몬 자손의 서너 가지 죄로 말미암아 내가 그 벌을 돌이키지 아니하리니 이는 그들이 (자기 지경을 넓히고자) 하여 길르앗의 아이 밴 여인의 배를 갈랐음이니라

This is what the LORD says: "For three sins of Ammon, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because he ripped open the pregnant women of Gilead in order (to extend his borders),

(2:   )여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 유다의 서너 가지 죄로 말미암아 내가 그 벌을 돌이키지 아니하리니 이는 그들이 (여호와의 율법)을 멸시하며 그 율례를 지키지 아니하고 그의 조상들이 따라가던 거짓 것에 미혹되었음이라

This is what the LORD says: "For three sins of Judah, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because they have rejected (the law of the LORD) and have not kept his decrees, because they have been led astray by false gods, the gods their ancestors followed,

(2:   )여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 이스라엘의 서너 가지 죄로 말미암아 내가 그 벌을 돌이키지 아니하리니 이는 그들이 (은을 받고 의인을 팔며) 신 한 켤레를 받고 가난한 자를 팔며

This is what the LORD says: "For three sins of Israel, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. They (sell the righteous for silver), and the needy for a pair of sandals.

(2:   )또 너희 아들 중에서 선지자를, (너희 청년 중에서 나실인)을 일으켰나니 이스라엘 자손들아 과연 그렇지 아니하냐 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라

I also raised up prophets from among your sons and (Nazirites from among your young men). Is this not true, people of Israel?" declares the LORD.

(3:   )사자가 움킨 것이 없는데 어찌 수풀에서 부르짖겠으며 젊은 사자가 (잡은 것이 없는데) 어찌 굴에서 소리를 내겠느냐

Does a lion roar in the thicket when he has no prey? Does he growl in his den when he (has caught nothing)?

(3:   )사자가 부르짖은즉 누가 두려워하지 아니하겠느냐 주 여호와께서 말씀하신즉 (누가 예언하지 아니하겠느냐)

The lion has roared--who will not fear? The Sovereign LORD has spoken--(who can but prophesy)?

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 60
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413