아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 33 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )팥중이가 남긴 것을 (메뚜기)가 먹고 메뚜기가 남긴 것을 느치가 먹고 느치가 남긴 것을 황충이 먹었도다

What the locust swarm has left (the great locusts) have eaten; what the great locusts have left the young locusts have eaten; what the young locusts have left other locusts have eaten.

(1:   )너희는 금식일을 정하고 (성회를 소집하여) 장로들과 이 땅의 모든 주민들을 너희 하나님 여호와의 성전으로 모으고 여호와께 부르짖을지어다

Declare a holy fast; (call a sacred assembly). Summon the elders and all who live in the land to the house of the LORD your God, and cry out to the LORD.

(2:   )너희는 옷을 찢지 말고 (마음을 찢고) 너희 하나님 여호와께로 돌아올지어다 그는 은혜로우시며 자비로우시며 노하기를 더디하시며 인애가 크시사 뜻을 돌이켜 재앙을 내리지 아니하시나니

(Rend your heart) and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity.

(2:   )그 후에 내가 (내 영을) 만민에게 부어 주리니 너희 자녀들이 장래 일을 말할 것이며 너희 늙은이는 꿈을 꾸며 너희 젊은이는 이상을 볼 것이며

'And afterward, I will pour out (my Spirit) on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

(3:   )너희는 보습을 쳐서 (칼을 만들지어다) 낫을 쳐서 창을 만들지어다 약한 자도 이르기를 나는 강하다 할지어다

Beat your plowshares (into swords) and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, 'I am strong!'

(3:   )사람이 많음이여, (심판의 골짜기)에 사람이 많음이여, 심판의 골짜기에 여호와의 날이 가까움이로다

Multitudes, multitudes (in the valley of decision)! For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

(3:   )내가 전에는 (그들의 피흘림 당한 것)을 갚아 주지 아니하였거니와 이제는 갚아 주리니 이는 여호와께서 시온에 거하심이니라

(Their bloodguilt), which I have not pardoned, I will pardon.' The LORD dwells in Zion!

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413