아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 28 Votes 0 Comment 0

(13:   )만들되 자기의 정교함을 따라 우상을 만들었으며 그것은 다 은장색이 만든 것이거늘 그들은 그것에 대하여 말하기를 제사를 드리는 자는 (송아지와 입을 맞출 것)이라 하도다

Now they sin more and more; they make idols for themselves from their silver, cleverly fashioned images, all of them the work of craftsmen. It is said of these people, "They offer human sacrifice and (kiss the calf-idols)."

(13:   )그러나 애굽 땅에 있을 때부터 나는 네 하나님 여호와라 나 밖에 네가 다른 신을 알지 말 것이라 (나 외에는) 구원자가 없느니라

"But I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior (except me).

(13:   )(해산하는 여인)의 어려움이 그에게 임하리라 그는 지혜 없는 자식이로다 해산할 때가 되어도 그가 나오지 못하느니라

Pains as of (a woman in childbirth) come to him, but he is a child without wisdom; when the time arrives, he does not come to the opening of the womb.

(13:   )사마리아가 (그들의 하나님)을 배반하였으므로 형벌을 당하여 칼에 엎드러질 것이요 그 어린 아이는 부서뜨려지며 아이 밴 여인은 배가 갈라지리라

The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against (their God). They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

(14:   )너는 말씀을 가지고 (여호와께로 돌아와서) 아뢰기를 모든 불의를 제거하시고 선한 바를 받으소서 우리가 수송아지를 대신하여 입술의 열매를 주께 드리리이다

Take words with you and (return to the LORD). Say to him: "Forgive all our sins and receive us graciously, that we may offer the fruit of our lips.

(14:   )누가 지혜가 있어 이런 일을 깨달으며 누가 총명이 있어 이런 일을 알겠느냐 (여호와의 도)는 정직하니 의인은 그 길로 다니거니와 그러나 죄인은 그 길에 걸려 넘어지리라

Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. (The ways of the LORD) are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2017.12.10]성경퀴즈 제40회(민수기 25-28장) azangc 2020.03.04 0
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413