아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 36 Votes 0 Comment 0

(7:   )(이스라엘의 교만)은 그 얼굴에 드러났나니 그들이 이 모든 일을 당하여도 그들의 하나님 여호와께로 돌아오지 아니하며 구하지 아니하도다

(Israel's arrogance) testifies against him, but despite all this he does not return to the LORD his God or search for him.

(7:   )그들은 돌아오나 (높으신 자)에게로 돌아오지 아니하니 속이는 활과 같으며 그들의 지도자들은 그 혀의 거친 말로 말미암아 칼에 엎드러지리니 이것이 애굽 땅에서 조롱거리가 되리라

They do not turn to (the Most High); they are like a faulty bow. Their leaders will fall by the sword because of their insolent words. For this they will be ridiculed in the land of Egypt.

(8:   )나팔을 네 입에 댈지어다 원수가 (독수리처럼) 여호와의 집에 덮치리니 이는 그들이 내 언약을 어기며 내 율법을 범함이로다

"Put the trumpet to your lips! (An eagle) is over the house of the LORD because the people have broken my covenant and rebelled against my law.

(8:   )에브라임은 죄를 위하여 (제단을 많이 만들더니) 그 제단이 그에게 범죄하게 하는 것이 되었도다

"Though Ephraim (built many altars) for sin offerings, these have become altars for sinning.

(8:   )이스라엘은 (자기를 지으신 이)를 잊어버리고 왕궁들을 세웠으며 유다는 견고한 성읍을 많이 쌓았으나 내가 그 성읍들에 불을 보내어 그 성들을 삼키게 하리라

Israel has forgotten (his Maker) and built palaces; Judah has fortified many towns. But I will send fire upon their cities that will consume their fortresses."

(9:   )형벌의 날이 이르렀고 (보응의 날)이 온 것을 이스라엘이 알지라 선지자가 어리석었고 신에 감동하는 자가 미쳤나니 이는 네 죄악이 많고 네 원한이 큼이니라

(The days of punishment) are coming, the days of reckoning are at hand. Let Israel know this. Because your sins are so many and your hostility so great, the prophet is considered a fool, the inspired man a maniac.

(9:   )옛적에 내가 이스라엘을 만나기를 광야에서 포도를 만남 같이 하였으며 너희 조상들을 보기를 무화과나무에서 처음 맺힌 (첫 열매)를 봄 같이 하였거늘 그들이 바알브올에 가서 부끄러운 우상에게 몸을 드림으로 저희가 사랑하는 우상 같이 가증하여졌도다

"When I found Israel, it was like finding grapes in the desert; when I saw your fathers, it was like seeing (the early fruit) on the fig tree. But when they came to Baal Peor, they consecrated themselves to that shameful idol and became as vile as the thing they loved.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413