아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 10 Votes 0 Comment 0

(4:   )이스라엘 자손들아 (여호와의 말씀)을 들으라 여호와께서 이 땅 주민과 논쟁하시나니 이 땅에는 진실도 없고 인애도 없고 하나님을 아는 지식도 없고

Hear (the word of the LORD), you Israelites, because the LORD has a charge to bring against you who live in the land: "There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land.

(4:   )내 백성이 지식이 없으므로 망하는도다 네가 (지식)을 버렸으니 나도 너를 버려 내 제사장이 되지 못하게 할 것이요 네가 네 하나님의 율법을 잊었으니 나도 네 자녀들을 잊어버리리라

my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected (knowledge), I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

(4:   )장차는 백성이나 제사장이나 동일함이라 내가 (그들의 행실대로) 벌하며 그들의 행위대로 갚으리라

And it will be: Like people, like priests. I will punish both of them (for their ways) and repay them for their deeds.

(5:   )그들이 여호와께 정조를 지키지 아니하고 (사생아)를 낳았으니 그러므로 새 달이 그들과 그 기업을 함께 삼키리로다

They are unfaithful to the LORD; they give birth to (illegitimate children). Now their New Moon festivals will devour them and their fields.

(5:   )에브라임이 (자기의 병)을 깨달으며 유다가 자기의 상처를 깨달았고 에브라임은 앗수르로 가서 야렙 왕에게 사람을 보내었으나 그가 능히 너희를 고치지 못하겠고 너희 상처를 낫게 하지 못하리라

"When Ephraim saw (his sickness), and Judah his sores, then Ephraim turned to Assyria, and sent to the great king for help. But he is not able to cure you, not able to heal your sores.

(6:   )오라 우리가 여호와께로 (돌아가자) 여호와께서 우리를 찢으셨으나 도로 낫게 하실 것이요 우리를 치셨으나 싸매어 주실 것임이라

"Come, (let us return) to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.

(6:   )나는 (인애)를 원하고 제사를 원하지 아니하며 번제보다 하나님을 아는 것을 원하노라

For I desire (mercy), not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2019.8.18]성경퀴즈 제126회(욥기 19-22장) azangc 2020.03.04 65354
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413