아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 10 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )여호와께서 처음 호세아에게 말씀하실 때 여호와께서 호세아에게 이르시되 너는 가서 (음란한 여자)를 맞이하여 음란한 자식들을 낳으라 이 나라가 여호와를 떠나 크게 음란함이니라 하시니

When the LORD began to speak through Hosea, the LORD said to him, "Go, take to yourself (an adulterous wife) and children of unfaithfulness, because the land is guilty of the vilest adultery in departing from the LORD."

(1:   )그러나 내가 유다 족속을 긍휼히 여겨 그들의 하나님 여호와로 구원하겠고 활과 칼이나 전쟁이나 (말과 마병)으로 구원하지 아니하리라 하시니라

Yet I will show love to the house of Judah; and I will save them--not by bow, sword or battle, or (by horses and horsemen), but by the LORD their God."

(2:   )그가 (그 사랑하는 자)를 따라갈지라도 미치지 못하며 그들을 찾을지라도 만나지 못할 것이라 그제야 그가 이르기를 내가 본 남편에게로 돌아가리니 그 때의 내 형편이 지금보다 나았음이라 하리라

She will chase after (her lovers) but not catch them; she will look for them but not find them. Then she will say, 'I will go back to my husband as at first, for then I was better off than now.'

(2:   )거기서 비로소 (그의 포도원)을 그에게 주고 아골 골짜기로 소망의 문을 삼아 주리니 그가 거기서 응대하기를 어렸을 때와 애굽 땅에서 올라오던 날과 같이 하리라

There I will give her back (her vineyards), and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope. There she will sing as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt.

(2:   )내가 네게 장가 들어 영원히 살되 (공의와 정의)와 은총과 긍휼히 여김으로 네게 장가 들며

I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in (righteousness and justice), in love and compassion.

(3:   )여호와께서 내게 이르시되 이스라엘 자손이 (다른 신)을 섬기고 건포도 과자를 즐길지라도 여호와가 그들을 사랑하나니 너는 또 가서 타인의 사랑을 받아 음녀가 된 그 여자를 사랑하라 하시기로

The LORD said to me, "Go, show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another and is an adulteress. Love her as the LORD loves the Israelites, though they turn to (other gods) and love the sacred raisin cakes."

(3:   )그 후에 이스라엘 자손이 돌아와서 그들의 하나님 여호와와 그들의 왕 다윗을 찾고 마지막 날에는 여호와를 경외하므로 여호와와 (그의 은총)으로 나아가리라

Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the LORD and to (his blessings) in the last days.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413