아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 15 Votes 0 Comment 0

(10:   )세 이레가 차기까지 (좋은 떡)을 먹지 아니하며 고기와 포도주를 입에 대지 아니하며 또 기름을 바르지 아니하니라

I ate no (choice food); no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over.

(10:   )내게 이르되 (큰 은총)을 받은 사람 다니엘아 내가 네게 이르는 말을 깨닫고 일어서라 내가 네게 보내심을 받았느니라 하더라 그가 내게 이 말을 한 후에 내가 떨며 일어서니

He said, "Daniel, you who are (highly esteemed), consider carefully the words I am about to speak to you, and stand up, for I have now been sent to you." And when he said this to me, I stood up trembling.

(10:   )이르되 큰 은총을 받은 사람이여 (두려워하지 말라 평안하라) 강건하라 강건하라 그가 이같이 내게 말하매 내가 곧 힘이 나서 이르되 내 주께서 나를 강건하게 하셨사오니 말씀하옵소서

"Do not be afraid, O man highly esteemed," he said. "(Peace! Be strong now); be strong." When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength."

(11:   )장차 (한 능력 있는 왕)이 일어나서 큰 권세로 다스리며 자기 마음대로 행하리라

Then (a mighty king) will appear, who will rule with great power and do as he pleases.

(11:   )오직 와서 치는 자가 (자기 마음대로) 행하리니 그를 당할 사람이 없겠고 그는 영화로운 땅에 설 것이요 그의 손에는 멸망이 있으리라

The invader will do (as he pleases); no one will be able to stand against him. He will establish himself in the Beautiful Land and will have the power to destroy it.

(12:   )땅의 티끌 가운데에서 자는 자 중에서 (많은 사람)이 깨어나 영생을 받는 자도 있겠고 수치를 당하여서 영원히 부끄러움을 당할 자도 있을 것이며

(Multitudes) who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

(12:   )너는 가서 (마지막을) 기다리라 이는 네가 평안히 쉬다가 끝날에는 네 몫을 누릴 것임이라

"As for you, go your way (till the end). You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2022.3.27]성경퀴즈 제258회(다니엘10-12장) azangc 2022.03.26 15
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 413 Next
/ 413