아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 14 Votes 0 Comment 0

(38:   )인자야 너는 또 예언하여 곡에게 이르기를 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시기를 내 백성 이스라엘이 (평안히 거주하는) 날에 네가 어찌 그것을 알지 못하겠느냐

"Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: In that day, when my people Israel are (living in safety), will you not take notice of it?

(38:   )이같이 내가 여러 나라의 눈에 내 위대함과 (내 거룩함)을 나타내어 나를 알게 하리니 내가 여호와인 줄을 그들이 알리라

And so I will show my greatness and (my holiness), and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'

(39:   )내가 내 거룩한 이름을 내 백성 이스라엘 가운데에 알게 하여 다시는 내 거룩한 이름을 더럽히지 아니하게 하리니 내가 여호와 곧 이스라엘의 (거룩한 자)인 줄을 민족들이 알리라 하라

"'I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the LORD am the (Holy One) in Israel.

(39:   )주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 너 인자야 너는 각종 새와 들의 각종 짐승에게 이르기를 너희는 모여 오라 내가 너희를 위한 잔치 곧 이스라엘 산 위에 예비한 큰 잔치로 너희는 사방에서 모여 살을 먹으며 (피)를 마실지어다

"Son of man, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: 'Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink (blood).

(39:   )그러므로 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 내가 이제 내 거룩한 이름을 위하여 열심을 내어 야곱의 (사로잡힌 자)를 돌아오게 하며 이스라엘 온 족속에게 사랑을 베풀지라

"Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will now bring Jacob back from (captivity) and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name.

(40:   )하나님의 이상 중에 나를 데리고 이스라엘 땅에 이르러 나를 매우 높은 산 위에 내려놓으시는데 거기에서 남으로 향하여 (성읍 형상) 같은 것이 있더라

In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain, on whose south side were some buildings that looked (like a city).

(40:   )그가 나를 데리고 (성전 문 현관)에 이르러 그 문의 좌우 벽을 측량하니 너비는 이쪽도 다섯 척이요 저쪽도 다섯 척이며 두께는 문 이쪽도 세 척이요 문 저쪽도 세 척이며

He brought me to (the portico of the temple) and measured the jambs of the portico; they were five cubits wide on either side. The width of the entrance was fourteen cubits and its projecting walls were three cubits wide on either side.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2022.1.30]성경퀴즈 제251회(에스겔38-40장) azangc 2022.01.29 14
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 413 Next
/ 413