아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 14 Votes 0 Comment 0

(32:   )인자야 너는 애굽의 바로 왕에 대하여 (슬픈 노래)를 불러 그에게 이르라 너를 여러 나라에서 사자로 생각하였더니 실상은 바다 가운데의 큰 악어라 강에서 튀어 일어나 발로 물을 휘저어 그 강을 더럽혔도다

"Son of man, take up (a lament) concerning Pharaoh king of Egypt and say to him: "'You are like a lion among the nations; you are like a monster in the seas thrashing about in your streams, churning the water with your feet and muddying the streams.

(32:   )나는 네 무리가 용사 곧 모든 나라의 무서운 자들의 칼에 엎드러지게 할 것임이여 그들이 (애굽의 교만)을 폐하며 그 모든 무리를 멸하리로다

I will cause your hordes to fall by the swords of mighty men--the most ruthless of all nations. They will shatter (the pride of Egypt), and all her hordes will be overthrown.

(32:   )그 때에 내가 그 물을 맑게 하여 그 강이 (기름 같이) 흐르게 하리로다 주 여호와의 말씀이니라

Then I will let her waters settle and make her streams flow (like oil), declares the Sovereign LORD.

(33:   )가령 내가 악인에게 이르기를 악인아 너는 반드시 죽으리라 하였다 하자 네가 그 악인에게 말로 경고하여 그의 길에서 떠나게 하지 아니하면 그 악인은 (자기 죄악)으로 말미암아 죽으려니와 내가 그의 피를 네 손에서 찾으리라

When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that wicked man will die for (his sin), and I will hold you accountable for his blood.

(33:   )가령 내가 의인에게 말하기를 너는 살리라 하였다 하자 그가 그 공의를 스스로 믿고 죄악을 행하면 (그 모든 의로운 행위)가 하나도 기억되지 아니하리니 그가 그 지은 죄악으로 말미암아 곧 그 안에서 죽으리라

If I tell the righteous man that he will surely live, but then he trusts in his righteousness and does evil, none of (the righteous things he has done) will be remembered; he will die for the evil he has done.

(34:   )너희가 (그 연약한 자)를 강하게 아니하며 병든 자를 고치지 아니하며 상한 자를 싸매 주지 아니하며 쫓기는 자를 돌아오게 하지 아니하며 잃어버린 자를 찾지 아니하고 다만 포악으로 그것들을 다스렸도다

You have not strengthened (the weak) or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally.

(34:   )너희가 좋은 꼴을 먹는 것을 작은 일로 여기느냐 어찌하여 (남은 꼴)을 발로 밟았느냐 너희가 맑은 물을 마시는 것을 작은 일로 여기느냐 어찌하여 남은 물을 발로 더럽혔느냐

Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample (the rest of your pasture) with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2022.1.16]성경퀴즈 제249회(에스겔32-34장) azangc 2022.01.15 14
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 413 Next
/ 413