아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 18 Votes 0 Comment 0

(28:17)네가 아름다우므로 마음이 (교만하였으며) 네가 영화로우므로 네 지혜를 더럽혔음이여 내가 너를 땅에 던져 왕들 앞에 두어 그들의 구경 거리가 되게 하였도다

Your heart (became proud) on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.

(28:26)그들이 그 가운데에 평안히 살면서 집을 건축하며 (포도원을 만들고) 그들의 사방에서 멸시하던 모든 자를 내가 심판할 때에 그들이 평안히 살며 내가 그 하나님 여호와인 줄을 그들이 알리라

They will live there in safety and will build houses and (plant vineyards); they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God.'"

(29:15)나라 가운데에 지극히 (미약한 나라)가 되어 다시는 나라들 위에 스스로 높이지 못하리니 내가 그들을 감하여 다시는 나라들을 다스리지 못하게 할 것임이라

It will be (the lowliest of kingdoms) and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations.

(29:21)그 날에 나는 이스라엘 족속에게 (한 뿔)이 돋아나게 하고 나는 또 네가 그들 가운데에서 입을 열게 하리니 내가 여호와인 줄을 그들이 알리라

"On that day I will make (a horn) grow for the house of Israel, and I will open your mouth among them. Then they will know that I am the LORD."

(30:24)내가 바벨론 왕의 팔을 견고하게 하고 내 칼을 그 손에 넘겨 주려니와 내가 (바로의 팔)을 꺾으리니 그가 바벨론 왕 앞에서 고통하기를 죽게 상한 자의 고통하듯 하리라

I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon and put my sword in his hand, but I will break (the arms of Pharaoh), and he will groan before him like a mortally wounded man.

(31:15)주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 그가 스올에 내려가던 날에 내가 그를 위하여 슬프게 울게 하며 (깊은 바다)를 덮으며 모든 강을 쉬게 하며 큰 물을 그치게 하고 레바논이 그를 위하여 슬프게 울게 하며 들의 모든 나무를 그로 말미암아 쇠잔하게 하였느니라

"'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On the day it was brought down to the grave I covered (the deep springs) with mourning for it; I held back its streams, and its abundant waters were restrained. Because of it I clothed Lebanon with gloom, and all the trees of the field withered away.

(31:18)너의 영광과 위대함이 (에덴의 나무들) 중에서 어떤 것과 같은고 그러나 네가 에덴의 나무들과 함께 지하에 내려갈 것이요 거기에서 할례를 받지 못하고 칼에 죽임을 당한 자 가운데에 누우리라 이들은 바로와 그의 모든 군대니라 주 여호와의 말씀이니라 하라

"'Which of (the trees of Eden) can be compared with you in splendor and majesty? Yet you, too, will be brought down with the trees of Eden to the earth below; you will lie among the uncircumcised, with those killed by the sword. "'This is Pharaoh and all his hordes, declares the Sovereign LORD.'"

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413