아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 20 Votes 0 Comment 0

(25:   )그런즉 내가 손을 네 위에 펴서 너를 (다른 민족)에게 넘겨 주어 노략을 당하게 하며 너를 만민 중에서 끊어 버리며 너를 여러 나라 가운데에서 패망하게 하여 멸하리니 내가 주 여호와인 줄을 너희가 알리라 하셨다 하라

therefore I will stretch out my hand against you and give you as plunder to (the nations). I will cut you off from the nations and exterminate you from the countries. I will destroy you, and you will know that I am the LORD.'"

(25:   )(분노의 책벌)로  내 원수를 그들에게 크게 갚으리라 내가 그들에게 원수를 갚은즉 내가 여호와인 줄을 그들이 알리라 하시니라

I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in (my wrath). Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"

(26:   )그가 그 말굽으로 (네 모든 거리)를 밟을 것이며 칼로 네 백성을 죽일 것이며 네 견고한 석상을 땅에 엎드러뜨릴 것이며

The hoofs of his horses will trample (all your streets); he will kill your people with the sword, and your strong pillars will fall to the ground.

(26:   )그들이 너를 위하여 (슬픈 노래)를 불러 이르기를 항해자가 살았던 유명한 성읍이여 너와 너의 주민이 바다 가운데에 있어 견고하였도다 해변의 모든 주민을 두렵게 하였더니 어찌 그리 멸망하였는고

Then they will take up (a lament) concerning you and say to you: "'How you are destroyed, O city of renown, peopled by men of the sea! You were a power on the seas, you and your citizens; you put your terror on all who lived there.

(27:   )너는 두로를 향하여 이르기를 바다 어귀에 거주하면서 여러 섬 백성과 거래하는 자여 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하시되 두로야 네가 말하기를 나는 (온전히 아름답다) 하였도다

Say to Tyre, situated at the gateway to the sea, merchant of peoples on many coasts, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: "'You say, O Tyre, "I (am perfect in beauty)."

(27:   )네 땅이 (바다 가운데)에 있음이여 너를 지은 자가 네 아름다움을 온전하게 하였도다

Your domain was (on the high seas); your builders brought your beauty to perfection.

(27:   )그들이 다 너를 위하여 머리털을 밀고 굵은 베로 띠를 띠고 (마음이 아프게) 슬피 통곡하리로다

They will shave their heads because of you and will put on sackcloth. They will weep over you (with anguish of soul) and with bitter mourning.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413