아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 9 Votes 0 Comment 0

(22:   )내가 네게 보응하는 날에 네 마음이 견디겠느냐 네 손이 힘이 있겠느냐 나 여호와가 말하였으니 (내가 이루리라)

Will your courage endure or your hands be strong in the day I deal with you? I the LORD have spoken, and (I will do it).

(22:   )그 제사장들은 내 율법을 범하였으며 나의 성물을 더럽혔으며 (거룩함과 속된 것)을 구별하지 아니하였으며 부정함과 정한 것을 사람이 구별하게 하지 아니하였으며 그의 눈을 가리어 나의 안식일을 보지 아니하였으므로 내가 그들 가운데에서 더럽힘을 받았느니라

Her priests do violence to my law and profane my holy things; they do not distinguish between (the holy and the common); they teach that there is no difference between the unclean and the clean; and they shut their eyes to the keeping of my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.

(22:   )내가 (내 분노)를 그들 위에 쏟으며 내 진노의 불로 멸하여 그들 행위대로 그들 머리에 보응하였느니라 주 여호와의 말씀이니라

So I will pour out (my wrath) on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

(23:   )그러므로 오홀리바야 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 나는 네가 (사랑하다가 싫어하던 자들)을 충동하여 그들이 사방에서 와서 너를 치게 하리니

"Therefore, Oholibah, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will stir up (your lovers against you), those you turned away from in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side--

(23:   )그러므로 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 네가 나를 잊었고 또 나를 네 등 뒤에 버렸은즉 너는 (네 음란과 네 음행의 죄)를 담당할지니라 하시니라

"Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Since you have forgotten me and thrust me behind your back, you must bear (the consequences of your lewdness and prostitution)."

(24:   )너의 더러운 것들 중에 음란이 그 하나이니라 내가 너를 깨끗하게 하나 네가 깨끗하여지지 아니하니 내가 (네게 향한 분노)를 풀기 전에는 네 더러움이 다시 깨끗하여지지 아니하리라

"'Now your impurity is lewdness. Because I tried to cleanse you but you would not be cleansed from your impurity, you will not be clean again until (my wrath against you) has subsided.

(24:   )이같이 에스겔이 너희에게 (표징)이 되리니 그가 행한 대로 너희가 다 행할지라 이 일이 이루어지면 내가 주 여호와인 줄을 너희가 알리라 하라 하셨느니라

Ezekiel will be (a sign) to you; you will do just as he has done. When this happens, you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.'

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
» [2021.12.19]성경퀴즈 제246회(에스겔 22-24장) azangc 2021.12.18 9
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 413 Next
/ 413