아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 17 Votes 0 Comment 0

(19:   )네 피의 어머니는 (물 가에 심겨진) 포도나무 같아서 물이 많으므로 열매가 많고 가지가 무성하며

"'Your mother was like a vine in your vineyard (planted by the water); it was fruitful and full of branches because of abundant water.

(19:   )불이 그 가지 중 하나에서부터 나와 그 열매를 태우니 (권세 잡은 자의 규)가 될 만한 강한 가지가 없도다 하라 이것이 애가라 후에도 애가가 되리라

Fire spread from one of its main branches and consumed its fruit. No strong branch is left on it fit for (a ruler's scepter).' This is a lament and is to be used as a lament."

(20:   )이르라 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 옛날에 내가 이스라엘을 택하고 야곱 집의 후예를 향하여 내 손을 들어 맹세하고 (애굽 땅에서) 그들에게 나타나 맹세하여 이르기를 나는 여호와 너희 하나님이라 하였노라

and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On the day I chose Israel, I swore with uplifted hand to the descendants of the house of Jacob and revealed myself to them (in Egypt). With uplifted hand I said to them, "I am the LORD your God."

(20:   )주 여호와의 말씀이니라 내가 (나의 삶)을 두고 맹세하노니 내가 능한 손과 편 팔로 분노를 쏟아 너희를 반드시 다스릴지라

As surely (as I live), declares the Sovereign LORD, I will rule over you with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with outpoured wrath.

(20:   )이스라엘 족속아 내가 (너희의 악한 길)과 더러운 행위대로 하지 아니하고 내 이름을 위하여 행한 후에야 내가 여호와인 줄 너희가 알리라 주 여호와의 말씀이니라

You will know that I am the LORD, when I deal with you for my name's sake and not according to (your evil ways) and your corrupt practices, O house of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD.'"

(21:   )그들이 네게 묻기를 (네가 어찌하여 탄식하느냐) 하거든 대답하기를 재앙이 다가온다는 소문 때문이니 각 마음이 녹으며 모든 손이 약하여지며 각 영이 쇠하며 모든 무릎이 물과 같이 약해지리라 보라 재앙이 오나니 반드시 이루어지리라 주 여호와의 말씀이니라 하라

And when they ask you, '(Why are you groaning)?' you shall say, 'Because of the news that is coming. Every heart will melt and every hand go limp; every spirit will become faint and every knee become as weak as water.' It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign LORD."

(21:   )그러므로 주 여호와께서 이같이 말씀하셨느니라 (너희의 악)이 기억을 되살리며 너희의 허물이 드러나며 너희 모든 행위의 죄가 나타났도다 너희가 기억한 바 되었은즉 그 손에 잡히리라

"Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: 'Because you people have brought to mind (your guilt) by your open rebellion, revealing your sins in all that you do--because you have done this, you will be taken captive.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413