아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 9 Votes 0 Comment 0

(16:   )내가 네 곁으로 지나며 보니 네 때가 (사랑을 할 만한 때)라 내 옷으로 너를 덮어 벌거벗은 것을 가리고 네게 맹세하고 언약하여 너를 내게 속하게 하였느니라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라

"'Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were (old enough for love), I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign LORD, and you became mine.

(16:   )(네 화려함)으로 말미암아 네 명성이 이방인 중에 퍼졌음은 내가 네게 입힌 영화로 네 화려함이 온전함이라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라

And your fame spread among the nations (on account of your beauty), because the splendor I had given you made your beauty perfect, declares the Sovereign LORD.

(16:   )(네 음란함)이 다른 여인과 같지 아니함은 행음하려고 너를 따르는 자가 없음이며 또 네가 값을 받지 아니하고 도리어 값을 줌이라 그런즉 다른 여인과 같지 아니하니라

So (in your prostitution) you are the opposite of others; no one runs after you for your favors. You are the very opposite, for you give payment and none is given to you.

(17:   )그가 이미 손을 내밀어 언약하였거늘 맹세를 업신여겨 (언약을 배반하고) 이 모든 일을 행하였으니 피하지 못하리라

He despised the oath (by breaking the covenant). Because he had given his hand in pledge and yet did all these things, he shall not escape.

(17:   )들의 모든 나무가 나 여호와는 (높은 나무)를 낮추고 낮은 나무를 높이며 푸른 나무를 말리고 마른 나무를 무성하게 하는 줄 알리라 나 여호와는 말하고 이루느니라 하라

All the trees of the field will know that I the LORD bring down (the tall tree) and make the low tree grow tall. I dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish. "'I the LORD have spoken, and I will do it.'"

(18:   )너희가 (이스라엘 땅)에 관한 속담에 이르기를 아버지가 신 포도를 먹었으므로 그의 아들의 이가 시다고 함은 어찌 됨이냐

"What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about (the land of Israel): "'The fathers eat sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge'?

(18:   )(내 율례)를 따르며 내 규례를 지켜 진실하게 행할진대 그는 의인이니 반드시 살리라 주 여호와의 말씀이니라

He follows (my decrees) and faithfully keeps my laws. That man is righteous; he will surely live, declares the Sovereign LORD.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2019.8.18]성경퀴즈 제126회(욥기 19-22장) azangc 2020.03.04 65256
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413