아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 8 Votes 0 Comment 0

(10:4)(여호와의 영광)이 그룹에서 올라와 성전 문지방에 이르니 구름이 성전에 가득하며 여호와의 영화로운 광채가 뜰에 가득하였고

Then (the glory of the LORD) rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the LORD.

(10:14)그룹들에게는 각기 네 면이 있는데 첫째 면은 그룹의 얼굴이요 둘째 면은 (사람의 얼굴)이요 셋째는 사자의 얼굴이요 넷째는 독수리의 얼굴이더라

Each of the cherubim had four faces: One face was that of a cherub, the second (the face of a man), the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

(11:4)그러므로 (인자)야 너는 그들을 쳐서 예언하고 예언할지니라

Therefore prophesy against them; prophesy, (son of man)."

(11:10)너희가 칼에 엎드러질 것이라 내가 이스라엘 변경에서 너희를 심판하리니 너희는 (내가 여호와인 줄)을 알리라

You will fall by the sword, and I will execute judgment on you at the borders of Israel. Then you will know that (I am the LORD).

(11:19)내가 그들에게 한 마음을 주고 그 속에 새 영을 주며 그 몸에서 돌 같은 마음을 제거하고 살처럼 (부드러운 마음)을 주어

I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them (a heart of flesh).

(12:20)사람이 거주하는 성읍들이 황폐하며 (땅이 적막하리니) 내가 여호와인 줄을 너희가 알리라 하셨다 하라

The inhabited towns will be laid waste and (the land will be desolate). Then you will know that I am the LORD.'"

(12:28)그러므로 너는 그들에게 이르기를 주 여호와의 말씀에 나의 말이 하나도 다시 더디지 아니할지니 (내가 한 말)이 이루어지리라 나 주 여호와의 말이니라 하셨다 하라

"Therefore say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; (whatever I say) will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign LORD.'"

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413