아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 7 Votes 0 Comment 0

(7:   )이제는 네게 끝이 이르렀나니 내가 (내 진노)를 네게 나타내어 네 행위를 심판하고 네 모든 가증한 일을 보응하리라

The end is now upon you and I will unleash (my anger) against you. I will judge you according to your conduct and repay you for all your detestable practices.

(7:   )때가 이르렀고 날이 가까웠으니 사는 자도 기뻐하지 말고 파는 자도 근심하지 말 것은 진노가 (그 모든 무리)에게 임함이로다

The time has come, the day has arrived. Let not the buyer rejoice nor the seller grieve, for wrath is upon (the whole crowd).

(7:   )환난에 환난이 더하고 (소문에 소문)이 더할 때에 그들이 선지자에게서 묵시를 구하나 헛될 것이며 제사장에게는 율법이 없어질 것이요 장로에게는 책략이 없어질 것이며

Calamity upon calamity will come, and (rumor upon rumor). They will try to get a vision from the prophet; the teaching of the law by the priest will be lost, as will the counsel of the elders.

(8:   )그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속이 행하는 일을 보느냐 그들이 여기에서 크게 가증한 일을 행하여 나로 (내 성소)를 멀리 떠나게 하느니라 너는 다시 다른 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라

And he said to me, "Son of man, do you see what they are doing--the utterly detestable things the house of Israel is doing here, things that will drive me far from (my sanctuary)? But you will see things that are even more detestable."

(8:   )또 내게 이르시되 인자야 네가 보았느냐 유다 족속이 여기에서 행한 가증한 일을 적다 하겠느냐 그들이 그 땅을 폭행으로 채우고 또 다시 내 노여움을 일으키며 심지어 (나뭇가지)를 그 코에 두었느니라

He said to me, "Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the house of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually provoke me to anger? Look at them putting (the branch) to their nose!

(9:   )여호와께서 이르시되 너는 (예루살렘 성읍) 중에 순행하여 그 가운데에서 행하는 모든 가증한 일로 말미암아 탄식하며 우는 자의 이마에 표를 그리라 하시고

and said to him, "Go throughout (the city of Jerusalem) and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."

(9:   )보라 가는 베 옷을 입고 허리에 (먹 그릇)을 찬 사람이 복명하여 이르되 주께서 내게 명령하신 대로 내가 준행하였나이다 하더라

Then the man in linen with (the writing kit) at his side brought back word, saying, "I have done as you commanded."

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413