아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 6 Votes 0 Comment 0

(1:   )갈대아 땅 그발 강 가에서 여호와의 말씀이 부시의 아들 제사장 나 에스겔에게 특별히 임하고 (여호와의 권능)이 내 위에 있으니라

the word of the LORD came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians. There (the hand of the LORD) was upon him.

(1:   )그 얼굴들의 모양은 넷의 앞은 (사람의 얼굴)이요 넷의 오른쪽은 사자의 얼굴이요 넷의 왼쪽은 소의 얼굴이요 넷의 뒤는 독수리의 얼굴이니

Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had (the face of a man), and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.

(1:   )생물들이 갈 때에 내가 그 날개 소리를 들으니 (많은 물 소리)와도 같으며 전능자의 음성과도 같으며 떠드는 소리 곧 군대의 소리와도 같더니 그 생물이 설 때에 그 날개를 내렸더라

When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like (the roar of rushing waters), like the voice of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

(2:   )내게 이르시되 인자야 내가 너를 이스라엘 자손 곧 (패역한 백성), 나를 배반하는 자에게 보내노라 그들과 그 조상들이 내게 범죄하여 오늘까지 이르렀나니

He said: "Son of man, I am sending you to the Israelites, to (a rebellious nation) that has rebelled against me; they and their fathers have been in revolt against me to this very day.

(2:   )인자야 너는 비록 (가시와 찔레)와 함께 있으며 전갈 가운데에 거주할지라도 그들을 두려워하지 말고 그들의 말을 두려워하지 말지어다 그들은 패역한 족속이라도 그 말을 두려워하지 말며 그 얼굴을 무서워하지 말지어다

And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them or their words. Do not be afraid, though (briers and thorns) are all around you and you live among scorpions. Do not be afraid of what they say or terrified by them, though they are a rebellious house.

(3:   )너를 언어가 다르거나 말이 어려운 백성에게 보내는 것이 아니요 (이스라엘 족속)에게 보내는 것이라

You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and difficult language, but to (the house of Israel)--

(3:   )인자야 내가 너를 이스라엘 족속의 (파수꾼)으로 세웠으니 너는 내 입의 말을 듣고 나를 대신하여 그들을 깨우치라

"Son of man, I have made you (a watchman) for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413