아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 9 Votes 0 Comment 0

(49:   )주 만군의 여호와의 말씀이니라 보라 내가 (두려움)을 네 사방에서 네게 오게 하리니 너희 각 사람이 앞으로 쫓겨 나갈 것이요 도망하는 자들을 모을 자가 없으리라

I will bring (terror) on you from all those around you," declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty. "Every one of you will be driven away, and no one will gather the fugitives.

(49:   )바위 틈에 살며 산꼭대기를 점령한 자여 스스로 두려운 자인 줄로 여김과 (네 마음의 교만)이 너를 속였도다 네가 독수리 같이 보금자리를 높은 데에 지었을지라도 내가 그리로부터 너를 끌어내리리라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라

The terror you inspire and (the pride of your heart) have deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks, who occupy the heights of the hill. Though you build your nest as high as the eagle's, from there I will bring you down," declares the LORD.

(50:   )여호와의 말씀이니라 그 날 그 때에는 (이스라엘의 죄악)을 찾을지라도 없겠고 유다의 죄를 찾을지라도 찾아내지 못하리니 이는 내가 남긴 자를 용서할 것임이라

In those days, at that time," declares the LORD, "search will be made for (Israel's guilt), but there will be none, and for the sins of Judah, but none will be found, for I will forgive the remnant I spare.

(51:   )바벨론 가운데서 도망하여 나와서 각기 생명을 구원하고 그의 죄악으로 말미암아 끊어짐을 보지 말지어다 이는 (여호와의 보복의 때)니 그에게 보복하시리라

"Flee from Babylon! Run for your lives! Do not be destroyed because of her sins. It is (time for the LORD'S vengeance); he will pay her what she deserves.

(51:   )곧 (멸망시키는 자)가 바벨론에 이르렀음이라 그 용사들이 사로잡히고 그들의 활이 꺾이도다 여호와는 보복의 하나님이시니 반드시 보응하시리로다

(A destroyer) will come against Babylon; her warriors will be captured, and their bows will be broken. For the LORD is a God of retribution; he will repay in full.

(52:   )시드기야의 두 눈을 빼고 놋사슬로 그를 결박하여 바벨론 왕이 그를 바벨론으로 끌고 가서 그가 (죽는 날까지) 옥에 가두었더라

Then he put out Zedekiah's eyes, bound him with bronze shackles and took him to Babylon, where he put him in prison (till the day of his death).

(52:   )그가 날마다 쓸 것을 바벨론의 왕에게서 받는 정량이 있었고 (죽는 날까지) 곧 종신토록 받았더라

Day by day the king of Babylon gave Jehoiachin a regular allowance as long as he lived, (till the day of his death).

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 올바른 성경 이해를 위한 핵심 성경 암송구절 45 azangc 2023.12.10 55
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413