아리조나장로교회
close_btn
Views 149 Votes 0 Comment 0

(39:   )사람을 보내어 예레미야를 (감옥 뜰에서) 데리고 사반의 손자 아히감의 아들 그다랴에게 넘겨서 그를 집으로 데려가게 하매 그가 백성 가운데에 사니라

sent and had Jeremiah taken out of (the courtyard of the guard). They turned him over to Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, to take him back to his home. So he remained among his own people.

(39:   )여호와의 말씀이니라 내가 그 날에 너를 구원하리니 (네가 그 두려워하는 사람들)의 손에 넘겨지지 아니하리라

But I will rescue you on that day, declares the LORD; you will not be handed over to (those you fear).

(40:   )사반의 손자 아히감의 아들 그다랴가 그들과 그들의 사람들에게 맹세하며 이르되 너희는 갈대아 사람을 섬기기를 두려워하지 말고 이 땅에 살면서 (바벨론의 왕)을 섬기라 그리하면 너희에게 유익하리라

Gedaliah son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, took an oath to reassure them and their men. "Do not be afraid to serve the Babylonians," he said. "Settle down in the land and serve (the king of Babylon), and it will go well with you.

(40:   )그 모든 유다 사람이 쫓겨났던 각처에서 돌아와 유다 땅 미스바에 사는 그다랴에게 이르러 포도주와 (여름 과일)을 심히 많이 모으니라

they all came back to the land of Judah, to Gedaliah at Mizpah, from all the countries where they had been scattered. And they harvested an abundance of wine and (summer fruit).

(41:   )그 때에 사람 팔십 명이 자기들의 (수염을 깎고) 옷을 찢고 몸에 상처를 내고 손에 소제물과 유향을 가지고 세겜과 실로와 사마리아로부터 와서 여호와의 성전으로 나아가려 한지라

eighty men who (had shaved off their beards), torn their clothes and cut themselves came from Shechem, Shiloh and Samaria, bringing grain offerings and incense with them to the house of the LORD.

(42:   )선지자 예레미야가 그들에게 이르되 내가 너희 말을 들었은즉 너희 말대로 너희 하나님 여호와께 기도하고 무릇 여호와께서 너희에게 응답하시는 것을 (숨김이 없이) 너희에게 말하리라

"I have heard you," replied Jeremiah the prophet. "I will certainly pray to the LORD your God as you have requested; I will tell you everything the LORD says and (will keep nothing back) from you."

(42:   )여호와의 말씀이니라 너희는 너희가 두려워하는 (바벨론의 왕)을 겁내지 말라 내가 너희와 함께 있어 너희를 구원하며 그의 손에서 너희를 건지리니 두려워하지 말라

Do not be afraid of (the king of Babylon), whom you now fear. Do not be afraid of him, declares the LORD, for I am with you and will save you and deliver you from his hands.

List of Articles
No. Subject Author Date Views
413 [2019.8.18]성경퀴즈 제126회(욥기 19-22장) azangc 2020.03.04 65257
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413 Next
/ 413